Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big a fan of Arnold as anybody, but...this just seems half-hearted from Hot Toys.

I'm told that this is the "1984 version" of the Old T-800, and I'm curious to see what the 2017 of Old T-800 will look like.

Btw, I have a bad feeling that we are going to get a Kyle Reese, but it won't be the version most of us are hoping for.

Isn't it on the same body they've used for every other terminator figure? So how can the legs be too short suddenly?

Those photos are not taken from very good directions, so the sizing looks warped.

That non BD head is dead on accurate to what Arnie looks like today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They've confirmed the 1984 Arnold is as anatomically impaired as a Ken doll. I was expecting people to chime in with 'just get a muscle body and put the MMS 136 head on it ha ha'

Face really looks weird on some angle, I thought its really weak release from HT.

11696621_10152910589327344_3275038264771800082_o.jpg

And yeah the figure really barebone, nothing there unless remington. Even the stand is recycle. I will mad if its over $200

Bad camera angles on some of the pics and the shirt is a little longer than what we're used to. That's throwing off the length of the body a bit.

Back