Hot Toys Terminator: Genisys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know im just laughing at that interview from 2003 where he even talks about putting Arnold in an aliens movie.... I mean I love Arnold and I love aliens but both together in one movie...:slap
DooM_01_zpse3e4adab.jpg~original

schwarzldaten_smart_01.jpg~original

me_got_de_big_gunz.jpg~original

- I need your boots, your west and your M41A rifle.
- You forgot to say... AAAAGHHHHRRAAAaaaagggghhhhrrrrrr *alien chest-bursting*

I'm surprised that they haven't shown anything yet! Hopefully something gets posted soon with the movie so close to being released.

I'm actually getting fairly excited to see a Terminator movie in theaters again.

Maybe they'll show the prototypes in the toy fair :dunno

It could end up pulling a Jurassic World, who knows. Not necessarily by being a great film (I don't think there's much chance of that) but just by being a non-Marvel film.

From the people I've talked to that saw early cuts of the film they liked it a lot.

It's a favor Cameron did for Arnold.
Arnold need/want a hit.
He's asked his friend to help.
The is nowhere as good as Cameron make it sounds.
It's a bad movie. But yet entertaining.
Could have been a very good follow up to T2 with the proper cast, production design and director.

You saw it already?

Critics are crapping on it, hopefully fans and such enjoy it. I'm not expecting it to be a critically acclaimed movie.

I don't care much what critiques say. Half the academy awards and other awards are films that blow.

I don't care much what critiques say. Half the academy awards and other awards are films that blow.

Absolutely agree with you. I've seen some great movies that critics just destroyed in their reviews and then saw movies that according to critics was "a must see" blahblah blah and the movie totally sucked.

That is so true

Critics are crapping on it, hopefully fans and such enjoy it. I'm not expecting it to be a critically acclaimed movie.

I'll try to go watch it unbiased. Even if it sucks at least I'm going to see Emilia on the big screen

To show off his ageing skin as he mentioned. His hair was actually already slightly grey and not brown when he appeared at the start with the shotgun.

Back