Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a black shirt though . . .

You sure he isn't sporting a black Tee in the left pic? Could just be a flash making it look lighter.

01151.jpg

Given the reveal arm, I'm surprised there're no gloved hands. No gloves, no M79, 203 shell bandoleer or mini gun tells me there'll be a battle damaged version coming down the pipe too. So the question is, bite on this, hold out for the BD version, or wait until they release the inevitable DX-style with both?

Ok, wait a minute, is this the first Hot Toys Arnie from the Terminator series? You guys keep talking about the T800...you referring to the Endo they did a few years bacK?

Last edited:
This is their first that looks like Arnold and is from T2. The original BD T800 is from T1 and has most of the face blasted away.

I never knew that....will have to check it out...thanks

Update: ok, went to their site. Funny thing, every time Ive seen pics of that, i figured it was a custom. Looks pretty bad by their current standards....

I never knew that....will have to check it out...thanks

Update: ok, went to their site. Funny thing, every time Ive seen pics of that, i figured it was a custom. Looks pretty bad by their current standards....

Other than not having the likeness, the rest of the figure does live up to their current standards. The figure and the accessories rock.

I'm disappointed. Granted, we don't have the official specs yet, but we now know that it's an MMS release, not a DX.

I am not getting this. It looks great, but You can practically smell the updated/damaged/final/whatever version sneaking up a mile away.

I knew this was not going to be a DX, you could tell from the first pics easily as the eyes were not throwing it off like the PERS would do to this guy.I am pretty happy with this being a regular release and should be priced decently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back