Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800!

Looking forward to the BD version.

Hey remember this time last year when someone found pics of Dutch and the Predator? Then like on Xmas Eve HT showed a teaser pic of Dutch? i hope they show us some T-800 coolness this year. Between this and NECA's next Terminator figures, 2010 is shaping up nicely.

If its using the Dutch torso maybe the arm pops out to switch with the robot arm.

YES!!! thank you HT!!!

But I will say, this guy needs PERS imo. The t-800 would make a lot of expressions just with his eyes alone, and I think this figure could really benefit from such a feature!

ht_t800-ret.jpg
Great news, but even from this early pic - there is a room for improvements.
The main inaccuracy - t-shirt when he is in sunglasses must be black, not gray.
Of course it's not a big problem & we always can try luck on ebay, but I hope Hot Toys will do their best to make final product as perfect as it possible in 1/6 scale.
Can't wait for better pics :)

looks like they just modded the dutch headsculpt which is disapointing.

Our thoughts alike. Seems simply having some touch up on Dutch's head as the mouth and jaw are obviously the same. Anyway, I could not find the face of Arnold from HT's figure but Gentle Giant / SS PF IMO. :D:D:D

This looks like a definate purchase from me.

Awesome. I'm hoping a T-1000 will follow. :wacky

Not sure I'll bite on this one. It looks great, but this reeks of double dipping. You know there will be a battle damage version with half his face missing.

Woa man that looks great already!!! :rock :rock :rock

I didn't see this coming so soon!!! Now I don't know what to do... Aldo Raine, Avatar, T-800, Clash Of The Titans... :google

Maybe people are just too excited about this announcement in general, I sure am too, but it really surprises me that no one's commenting on the reveal arm, which to me suggests swappable arms somehow, I figured they might try it but wasn't sure how they'd handle it, swappable arm parts or unique figure.

I'd wager he's not on the Dutch body, at least not the Duch arms, the forearms look pretty slender compared to those of the muscle body, I really hope he's no on the Dutch body, I'll swap it to a normal TT if that's the case, the posability sucks on the Dutch body, I really want a fully posable T-800.

I'm curious to see how it compares to the $30.00 12" NECA

Sean, that's the second thing I saw too: the reveal arm! Awesome!

I might hold out on this for the Battle Damaged version... you know they'll make one. Of course, I'll probably get both.

Maybe people are just too excited about this announcement in general, I sure am too, but it really surprises me that no one's commenting on the reveal arm, which to me suggests swappable arms somehow, I figured they might try it but wasn't sure how they'd handle it, swappable arm parts or unique figure.

You did read the thread right?

If its using the Dutch torso maybe the arm pops out to switch with the robot arm.

Sean, that's the second thing I saw too: the reveal arm! Awesome!

I might hold out on this for the Battle Damaged version... you know they'll make one. Of course, I'll probably get both.

I'm sold on this one, the head's more "plump" looking than the SSC, but mainly, the clothes and the exposed arm, the Sideshow biker costume sucks and I never snagged the Saturday toys one, even if just for parts, this figure will be worth acquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back