Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics seem a bit washed out. I'm sure with a Yulli Sculpt, JC paint apps and better pics, this will look pretty badass. Much like the leaked SSC Prod pic.

Another bit of information: HT is currently working with Sideshow on further T2 characters. Sarah Connor is all but confirmed (take that with a grain of salt), and a T-1000 and damaged T-800 is to be determined (which hopefully means yes).

This is the best thing i've heard all week! This just made my early 2010! :D Awesome indeed. I hope they make the T-1000 a 2-in-1 similar to Thriller Michael.

Good times!!!!! :joy

This figure is insane!

But can someone catch me up. I read quickly through the last 6 pages, really just wanted to see the pics... so is it actually confirmed that they are doing a Sarah Connor? And the T-1000? Basically they are redoing the entire Sideshow line?

I'm really shocked that they've confirmed Sarah if so. But that's great news.

This figure is insane!

But can someone catch me up. I read quickly through the last 6 pages, really just wanted to see the pics... so is it actually confirmed that they are doing a Sarah Connor? And the T-1000? Basically they are redoing the entire Sideshow line?

I'm really shocked that they've confirmed Sarah if so. But that's great news.

I would assume the announcement alone is confirmation. Well imo anyway. Either way, lets get started on a J. Connor custom.

My God Arnie turned out amazing!

The pic with Yulli makes the T-800 look just like a serious miniature. Looks so real there. The way the t-shirt clings and everything.

Glad to hear this is going to be a line of figures AND that we will be getting Sarah and the T-1000 in all probability now. I hope that's true anyway. My SS collection could use a good upgrade.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TctwLOSY4M0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TctwLOSY4M0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Whats up with his hair? Wrong camera angles maybe?In the first pic it looks perfect, but in the second, not so much. I guess the light up eye was BS.:mad:

ap_20100101014017134.jpg
0102-00315-003b4.jpg

F'k the light up eye, you never see it that way in the movie, only works for T1.I think this figure looks great and still have no gripes at all with it,arms look great too.The weathering on the jacket,boots,pants is pretty nice to boot.

Last edited:
Damn, those new images look sick! Glad to see it looks like they'll be using the sculpted body, versus a rubber one.

It could just be the angle of the photo making his hair appear too short , since his head is tilted forward its hard to tell where the top of his head starts and the front of his hair ends since to me it looks close to perfect in the image on the left.

Agreed, JC has to be hands down the best 1/6 painter I know of.

Wook .......... holidays are over man, get us some decent pics! :D

I thought that the light up eye was suspect and I'm still not sure on the hair.

This is still an definite purchase for me so I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back