Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys 12" T2 T 800 Coming?

the video is in cantonese. near the end of the clip, they take a swipe at "american" and "japanese" companies (presumably, folks like sideshow or medicom), saying these companies do not oversee the quality control at their factories as often and as rigidly as they should, implying the output often suffers. :lol

the video is in cantonese. near the end of the clip, they take a swipe at "american" and "japanese" companies (presumably, folks like sideshow or medicom), saying these companies do not oversee the quality control at their factories as often and as rigidly as they should, implying the output often suffers. :lol

:lol well when you're at the top of your game you can afford to be cocky.

The replacement program for the John Connor heads shows they care about customer service.

I've got a T600 with 2 left arms that says otherwise ..:rolleyes:

The replacement program for the John Connor heads shows they care about customer service.

I've got a T600 with 2 left arms that says otherwise ..:rolleyes:

sorry to hear about your t600, wanderer. ht has indeed been slacking a little in the QC dept recently. there were also paint app issues with the 1st batch of the iron man mark1 tony stark head. but on the whole, they do care about their customers and they genuinely listen to---and ACT on---customer feedback, like nocturne pointed out.

Then where's my replacement Aliens and ED-209? Their customer service really cared when they never responded to repeated e-mails for over a year.

I'm sure the HT T2 T-800 will be coming next year.

I'm sure the HT T2 T-800 will be coming next year.

Thats why im not spending dollar finishing my custom! If there bringing one out my custom is useless. But I may aswell finish it:rolleyes:

Thats why im not spending dollar finishing my custom! If there bringing one out my custom is useless.
Your custom is not useless... it is the fun of building a figure, not the fact that a company is going to manufacture one. Anyone can buy, but few can create. Plus, as someone pointed out to me a few weeks ago on this board, there will always be people who find faults with production pieces and want to make improvements. The release of any T1 T2 or T3 figures will just offer us customisers more oppertunities.
My suggestion... wait until you see the figures, then get the bits you want to create a one-off masterpiece! Also, the figures are only around for a finite time. A year later your new masterpiece will have both financial and unique value again.
Dizzy

HT DX Terminator 2 possible????

Just want to hear some ideas out there. Being that Hot Toys hinted a possible Terminator 1 or 2 figure line, do you think it will be under the regular Movie Masterpiece line or do a limited run under the DX line.

I'm feelin' it might go DX and a even better possibility it will be from T2(more popular). Both the T-850 and T-1000 could have a reg. and battle damage heads. T-1000 multiple arms/weapons. T-850 could even come with an additional battle damage arm too with a BD jacket to go with it.

What do you guys feel????

Re: HT DX Terminator 2 possible????

Since I sold my Dutch for funds, I really feel the absence of an Arnie figure in my collection. I'd take any Arnold Terminator that looked good enough.

Several threads already on this.

HT will make several Arnold Terminators.

And they will all kick your ass.

[/thread]

Whoops, didn't realize about the other Threads. And they better kick my ass if they want $200.00+ of my somewhat hard earn money:D

usethesearchbutton.gif

My bad 4 da Mild heart attack Voorees27 and thank you 4 da illustration there Sabres'. Like I said, whoops. My bad, I did do a quick search for "Terminator DX" as titles but did not find nothing. Obviously there is Threads out there and i must have not look into it hard enough. Believe me I would not have started something new if it was out there already.

Maulfan- Please delete or locked this one up please.

Merged! :emperor

My bad 4 da Mild heart attack Voorees27 and thank you 4 da illustration there Sabres'. Like I said, whoops. My bad, I did do a quick search for "Terminator DX" as titles but did not find nothing. Obviously there is Threads out there and i must have not look into it hard enough. Believe me I would not have started something new if it was out there already.

Maulfan- Please delete or locked this one up please.

Well i'm not sure we will get a "DX" version right off the bat but I do believe Hot Toys will start with T2. I would hope we get more than 1 variety with multiple sculpts. Like for example:

V1: Normal clean biker outfit T-800 with clean sculpt that comes with an extra muck up sculpt for either head swap or custom use.

V2: Cyberdyne battle damage T-800 with shot up sculpt and torn jacket/chest plate. Also comes with an entire extra second figure minus the body. Something closer to the final battle scene ............. more wear with an even more battle damaged sculpt.

I know its just a matter of time. Still I pray they do T1 first. Thats more important to me right now, I have many awesome T2 items already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back