Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my T-600 from play just before xmas, it came in a Thrifty delivery van. I got my T-700 yesterday via Royal mail and i ordered both at exactly the same time :peace

Yeah I ordered both of mine at the same time so i was surprised to receive just 1, I was more surprised when i saw it was the T-600 because its still processing in my outstanding orders

How does the T-700 compare to the T-600?

Yeah I ordered both of mine at the same time so i was surprised to receive just 1, I was more surprised when i saw it was the T-600 because its still processing in my outstanding orders

How does the T-700 compare to the T-600?

I really like both of them but the T-600 is rather imposing and cool.

play seem to send everything seperate. Not sure why , even when you order two dvds at the same time they do it it seems. :dunno

Yeah their an odd bunch to say the least.

tempted by the T-600 at the price they have it and thats the one I would get if any but I think I'm going to wait it out to see if theres a new T2 endo made.

I really like both of them but the T-600 is rather imposing and cool.

Yeah their an odd bunch to say the least.

Does the T-700 have the same amount of articulation or less?

uscmhicks You should really consider the T-600 and at the price play has it its a great deal, the price might go up or down though if you wait

I'm not a big fan of salvation and theres a few other things I'd rather buy at the minute. Your right though , that price likely to go up soon.

Does the T-700 have the same amount of articulation or less?

Seems to be exactly the same to me and ive messed with mine a fair bit.

I'm not a big fan of salvation and theres a few other things I'd rather buy at the minute. Your right though , that price likely to go up soon.

Thats fair enough m8, i only grabbed em to accompany the T-800 arnie when he's released. Hopefully they will do the T-1000 so i can get a kinda set going :lol

Decided to take a group shot, and a slight customised one, really love these figs.
0103.JPG
0017.JPG
0024.JPG
0034.JPG
0055.JPG
0113.JPG

I also managed to pick up a cheap T-700, also got John Connor from play for £99. Ordered T-600 from forbidden planet since it was cheaper there, but still waiting on delivery. Didn't intend to get any but at those prices hard to resist

As the joints on anyones T-600 came loose?

the left knee and left arm on mine are really loose and i'm worried by it :monkey2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wo6mzUXTDA
you'll see at 1:50

should I try get a replacement? or is there anyway i can fix this

I'd get a replacement. If you got it from a shop take it back. Ask the seller if he can help and if that doesn't work you could always mail HT. Tell them the problem, email the receipt and show and any photos (not sure how you'd show a loose joint) They may tell you to A. Send the defective model to him B. Destroy it and photo the evidence then they'll send you a new one free of charge.

Edit: I thought it had broke and was lose now. You may not get a replacement for that but you can try.

My T-600 arrived from Play.com with a missing finger.

Phoned customer services, got a returns number straight away, refund of my return postage (£8.65) and a new figure is on the way!

Way to go play.com! I've used them in the past and with the cost of buying direct from Sideshow going up, up, up ... I'll be using them again.

I'll chuck up some pics when replacement arrives.

DG

Back