Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some say the 700 never existed and some say they are in the movie. I think they were in the assembly line seen in the factory.

The base was a pest to snap together, but I think the trick was for me to wedge it in on an angle to get the one side in first then the other.

well i've tried searching various sites and ebay, but still no luck finding an FN2000

So I was thinking, would it be possible to mod 2 weapons to make this? (If so does anyone have an idea to what weapons i should use?)

There is no actual 1/6 scale FN2000... I bought a GI Joe set with one and it was tiny... fits 8 inch figures! Then I bought a 1/6 scale ZMDC Falcon Z1 to modify as it was the closest looking. But it still looks tiny in the T600s hands! Even the Plasma rifle that comes with the T800 is too small. My advice... stick with the mini-gun, it is the only thing that doesnt look like a water pistol in his hands!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-6-Scale-Z-M-D-C-Falcon-Z1-ZMDC-Assault-Gun-Rifle_W0QQitemZ280403706429QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item41495d023d
(Link for 1/6 Falcon rifle)

Dizzy

Can someone tell why this version of the t-600 was removed from the first seen of the film . Why did they remove the mask?
url%20(1).jpg
.I found a set of pictures clearing showing them filming the part where Conner sets the trap for the t-600 . And he's got the rubber mask on.

Back