Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be honest and admit I've never even seen any Predator movies? :lol

Back to Sucker Punch HT line... I kind of seeing it playing out like Prince of Persia (but with more than one fig, I hope) They'll probably show the first figure the week the movie opens in America and then release it in June/July. Maybe debut the second fig at Comic Con (or hopefully before)

You can get it here at Amazon.

I got mine but I haven't looked at it yet...don't want to spoil anything! :D

you got the LE of it right? I was considering getting one of the versions, but dont know if the autograph and different cover makes it worth $70. Hell, the Stan Winston Studio LE book was signed by Stan himself, and it only went for like $30

you got the LE of it right? I was considering getting one of the versions, but dont know if the autograph and different cover makes it worth $70. Hell, the Stan Winston Studio LE book was signed by Stan himself, and it only went for like $30

No, I didn't get the LE. I picked up the regular edition.

I want to pick up the LE book and would love to have an autographed copy. :D

then why dont you? i dont know, im still on the fence about spennding $70 on a book from a movie that i havent seen.

damnit to hell then!

Planet.jpg
:D

:lol oh I see...well still...:pfft:

And yes, Hunnipot is a lady :lecture

And now I feel like an idiot. :ohbfrank:

Anway what about a Wiseman figure? (Played by Scott Glenn)

He seems like one of those old, yet badass mentor figures like David Carradine from Kill Bill.

sucker_punch14.jpg

Hi all... new here, been lurking for quite sometime now, haha. :p

I can't wait to see how these figures turn out... would love to have Babydoll to match my movie poster.

I was sad about missing out on the LE Art Book, had no idea they were being sold until it was too late to get a hold of one. :(

Does anyone here have the Babydoll GG Statue Preordered? Just curious as to it's release.

Yup. Rep said one of the reasons it was limited to 500 was so she would be ready to coincide with the films release. Guess we will see how that turns out in about four weeks :)

Does anyone here have the Babydoll GG Statue Preordered? Just curious as to it's release.

I ordered all three. Hopefully they look as good as the prototypes.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2vZOIhLKwY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back