Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking some time end of this year or maybe next year? :dunno

It'll be this year no doubt, probably within 2-4 months and definitely within 6 months. I'm basing this on nothing other than the release date of the film - late March - and the unlikelihood of HT waiting for the movie to tank (or not) before getting their products out.

It'll be this year no doubt, probably within 2-4 months and definitely within 6 months. I'm basing this on nothing other than the release date of the film - late March - and the unlikelihood of HT waiting for the movie to tank (or not) before getting their products out.

Wouldn't we have seen a preview of these by now if these were gonna be out in 2-4 months. Either way I hope you are right :)

Wouldn't we have seen a preview of these by now if these were gonna be out in 2-4 months. Either way I hope you are right :)

Yeh, you'd think so. But if HT don't get these things out while the movie is hyped and it turns out a dud, where would that leave them? Though the veterans here would be more on the money with their guestimates as to the arrival date of these figs... .

Last edited:
if this were coming out 2-4 months from now we should be already seen some kinda prototype? I think they already know this movie is gonna be a hit thats why they are making them? :dunno

With HT, or many of the 1:6 figure companies, there's just no way to tell when a prototype, let alone a full product will come out (if at all). There's still a number of lines/liceneses that HT announced that still haven't come out after a couple years or more.

Yep, based on what i've heard those three are the most important and Amber and Blondie are not in it as much. The reason Rocket probably isn't promoted as much is because Jamie Chung and Vanessa Hudgens are way hotter. Sex sells. I can already tell i'm gonna love Rocket though, Jena Malone is probably my favorite from the lot (acting wise)

Rocket seemed like she had a bigger role in the second trailer (only because she had dialogue), but all the other marketing seemed to contradict that. If that is the case, I'm already much more interested in her.

There's no way I'm going to be able to wait on reading the art book until the movie happens. I want to see what all five would be like as figures.

Dont you facepalm me. Most of the predator figures have fishnet :pfft:

No I was facepalming the guy's question on fishnets. Predators should have seemed obvious as it's one of HT's biggest lines.

You know what nevermind, back to Sucker Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back