Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not really a fan of the movie but these could have been great.
I know the "Asian eyes" comment has become a bit of a joke, but hell they recast babydoll as manga character!

And three months from now people will be praising how awesome they look in-hand.

Isn't this getting old??

All I know is I'm buy Babydoll. Don't care what anybody else thinks of her. I like what I like and don't have to agree with anyone else, anymore then they have to agree with me.

The first fuzzy pics always make stuff look bad. And these do look bad. Pretty sure the official pics will tell a different story :)

All I know is I'm buy Babydoll. Don't care what anybody else thinks of her. I like what I like and don't have to agree with anyone else, anymore then they have to agree with me.

Heeeey :peace no one is hating you or judging you, and trying to make you to NOT buy it. We have different opinions about it, that's why we are all different man !

I'll be buying it too, 90% sure of it :lol And i don't like the face at all .. So..

:wink1:
or
:winkpumpk

Both characters look terrific everywhere, but the face. Oh man. Amber's face looks bad, but Baby Doll's face is atrocious. It's the kind of thing you actually turn away from. This isn't a boring stare like Thor or Jill. This is taking Thor or Jill and beating their face in with a bat, then fully healing it and behold the look of disgust and pain and anger in their face.

On a more positive note, I love Baby Doll's hair :D

Heeeey :peace no one is hating you or judging you, and trying to make you to NOT buy it. We have different opinions about it, that's why we are all different man !

I'll be buying it too, 90% sure of it :lol And i don't like the face at all .. So..

:wink1:
or
:winkpumpk

Just took a :chillpill:

Even if they don't fix her face, the outfit and accessories alone will be worth the money to me.

Just took a :chillpill:

Lol, that's better man

chillin.jpg

Both characters look terrific everywhere, but the face. Oh man. Amber's face looks bad, but Baby Doll's face is atrocious. It's the kind of thing you actually turn away from. This isn't a boring stare like Thor or Jill. This is taking Thor or Jill and beating their face in with a bat, then fully healing it and behold the look of disgust and pain and anger in their face.

On a more positive note, I love Baby Doll's hair :D

:lol:lol:lol

Just took a :chillpill: Even if they don't fix her face, the outfit and accessories alone will be worth the money to me.
That's cool, and totally understood. They don't have to be totally perfect in order for people to enjoy them, and that's the bottom line :)

Amber actually has something other than a blank expression. I'm going to wait until there's more (and clearer) photos before I rip on these, lol.

Either way, I'm buying them. They look good likenesses or no, and my supporting this line may lead to HT making Sweet Pea and the rest. /pray

:lol:lol:lol

That's cool, and totally understood. They don't have to be totally perfect in order for people to enjoy them, and that's the bottom line :)

I'm just glad Hot Toys made them. As I enjoyed the movie. Hopefully then make some of the other girls. At least Sweet Pea and Rocket.

I'm just glad Hot Toys made them. As I enjoyed the movie. Hopefully then make some of the other girls. At least Sweet Pea and Rocket.

Yeah, at least you got a pair of your girls officially made. I'll forever be waiting for my Kill Bill ladies from HT or EB :(

They're making Avatar figures?

Aang+Last+Airbender.jpg

i know it's pretty immature and un-pc... but I just about ____ my britches with laughter every time they said the word bender in that movie. got me through to the credits at least.

i agree with some of you folks too... the first pic craziness is getting funny. it's like mark 4 stark sculpt all over again. if the official pics don't make at least 50% of you change your mind, i'll staple a hamster to my left testicle.

Does anyone know which magazine those pics are from? I'd like to track down some cleaner scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back