• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Stormtroopers & Ant-Man just added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…Prices lowered, added Ganch and Bossk!!!

Man I sure could use a second Blade figure! Decisions decisions. Good luck with the sale!

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…Prices lowered, added Iron Man Mark VII Reg. & BD Promo

Didn't you have the Spider-Man 3 Red and Blue costume?

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…Prices lowered, added Iron Man Mark VII Reg. & BD Promo

No just the black suit and Amazing Spiderman, which you now have. :)

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…Prices lowered AGAIN, added Iron Man Mark II, VII Reg. & BD Pr

Thursday bump, some prices lowered. Added Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed.

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…Prices lowered AGAIN, added Iron Man Mark II, VII Reg. & BD Pr

I might buy Thor sometime, cause of the lowered price and the fact that a deal I had on here may have gone sour >__> I'll send you a PM on this

Now with every purchase, one FREE e-Hug. Not available in stores and will last a lifetime.

Sales have actually been better than I expected but there's still a lot of great figures left. I have turned down a few trades but I would trade for IM2 Whiplash, 89 Keaton Bats (yeah right), Iron Man Mark I rerelease or Sideshow Stormie.

I really don't want to go to eBay, so let's open our hearts and wallets and help make a difference in a child's life. :pray::lol

Oh man if you were selling a 1989 Bats I would buy it in a heart beat and love you forever. :pray:

Also they're good because your stuff is in great condition and not obnoxiously overpriced. :lol I might hop on Thor! Just need to save....

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…willing to break up Scarecrow/Demon Batman set

Tuesday bump. Added DX12 with additional PERS cowl and faceplates. Also includes Selina Kyle exclusive empty cowl.

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…added MISB bane and Iron Man II War Machine MILK edition

If I may make a suggestion, it might help potential buyers if you were to move all of the "Sold" items down to the end of your initial post.

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…added MISB bane and Iron Man II War Machine MILK edition

Noted and will do so. Thanks.

Edit: Thanks for the tip yodasan. Should be an easier read now.

Also dropped prices on most. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…PRICES DROPPED+MISB bane and Iron Man II War Machine MILK edit

Pm sent to you. Thanks

Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale…PRICES DROPPED+MISB bane and Iron Man II War Machine MILK edit

Wednesday bump. Looking to trade for Sideshow Capt. Rex.

Back