1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has been doing videos on the figure. Could that mean it?ll be in stock soon?

I didn?t realize her boots were a bit different than her FA boots in design

I always thought just the color was different

The two versions are different in height as well

If you're feeling daring, guyver, could you try the scavenger gear on the new sculpt?

Curious how that might look as I was tempted to potentially use this sculpt for Rey on the speeder.

If you're feeling daring, guyver, could you try the scavenger gear on the new sculpt?

Curious how that might look as I was tempted to potentially use this sculpt for Rey on the speeder.

Did you catch when I put this head on her FA body

I ponder over whether the height could be accurate taking into account Daisy could have just grew a bit taller in the 6 year span between movies...TFA started filming in April 2014.

Most likely will be keeping all 3 Rey's anyway to swap around by season...ROS Rey for spring, TFA Rey for summer, and TLJ Rey for fall and winter.

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Did you catch when I put this head on her FA body

I did indeed. Now let's see some of this action.

e1b.gif

I ponder over whether the height could be accurate taking into account Daisy could have just grew a bit taller in the 6 year span between movies...TFA started filming in April 2014.

Most likely will be keeping all 3 Rey's anyway to swap around by season...ROS Rey for spring, TFA Rey for summer, and TLJ Rey for fall and winter.

Hot Toys just frankenstiened a new body and it happens to be taller. That's it.

Force grow.
Kylo had it too. TLJ is shorter than both TFA (force shrink) and TROS (force grow).

Feel like the sculpt would be even more improved if the ears were just a little closer to the head. Too scared to try heating it up lol

I can?t believe I didn?t think about this :lol

That?s how this works

And it fits nice and snug in case anyone is curious

Back