1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here?s a better picture of inside the package
f2d6114bdaf7b826b879941c58d0153a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ..hmmm both a slash action yellow saber attachment as well as the blue slash, maybe I will get her :horror

Yeah this guy always goes to Secret Base in person on release day and gets his HT since he lives there :lol

So he’s always the first lately and then Justin :wink1:

I do like that they kept the lower half of her the female TrueType , because I really liked the articulation on my TFA Rey :clap

I guess I don’t mind the seamless arms since there was no way around it

You think if Leia was training Rey ,she would’ve showed Rey how to make a new version of Luke/ Anakin’s old blue saber than wrapping something around the hilt

You think if Leia was training Rey ,she would?ve showed Rey how to make a new version of Luke/ Anakin?s old blue saber than wrapping something around the hilt

It?s symbolic. It?s like the family, damaged but not broken.

Looks a lot better in the video than all the promo images

Yeah I have to agree. I'm still finding those ears distracting, but the rest of the sculpt seems to work much better in his video. And overall it's a pretty cool looking figure with a ton of posing options.

I'm really starting to notice that yellow staining on the outfit though, which I'm not liking too much. Really hope that will look more subtle in hand...

Overall, I think she looks great in the video. The face sculpt is the least of my worries. I think it looks just as good as the TLJ version. The dirt marks on her costume are much more pronounced. I hope that?s not the case for the figures that get shipped to the US. Also - the hood still bothers me. I might have to tape it down. That helmet looks really nice, but I?m never putting it on her because I?m afraid it?ll ruin the paint app on her face. I wish D-O came with a separate stand. I also wish there was an additional blue saber blade.

These are all relatively minor complaints. I?m super excited to get this one and pose her with Kylo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the reason why I don't judge based on the promo pictures any more.
I like how it looks in the video.
It's not on the same level like Kylo, but still great for me.

This is the reason why I don't judge based on the promo pictures any more.
I like how it looks in the video.
It's not on the same level like Kylo, but still great for me.

Me too

I?m getting it..I actually like Rey

But I felt the final film was too rushed .

And like they?re saying?this is probably the last Rey HT does pending if they redo her head like MK85 Tony ..I think they don?t want to do anymore :lecture

Then again..I wonder if they do a BD version with her bloody head :dunno

Blogger Asian photos never do the figures justice

I wonder if they are using the BW chest body like TFA Rey..or did they redo because we all know Daisy is an negative A cup at best :lol

Last edited:

And like they?re saying?this is probably the last Rey HT does pending if they redo her head like MK85 Tony ..I think they don?t want to do anymore :lecture

I wonder if they are using the BW chest body like TFA Rey..or did they redo because we all know Daisy is an negative A cup at best :lol

Agreed, the phtoshopped photos don't make justice, is way better all in natural.

Yeah I noticed that too. Looks like they've gone back to the bustier TFA body for some reason, even though the TLJ body matched her proportions a whole lot better.

Back