1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think retailers would not want to see anymore ST characters ever again. "Let the past die, kill it if you have to." I bet Abrams regrets writing that line.

**** it, I'm in. That video did make the sculpt look a little bit better, plus they're not gonna touch this version of Rey again for at least a decade, if they even have the license then.

There was a promo video released a while back where the Disney executives were bigging HT management up, and they said that Disney had done a deal with HT so that HT automatically have a licence to make any items from any Disney films going ahead. It was some "catch-all" deal so that HT can now make anything they want under a blanket licencing agreement. I'd imagine few companies get such a deal. I only mention it because i doubt they'd ever let such a deal lapse on a cash cow like the SW licence.

**** it, I'm in. That video did make the sculpt look a little bit better, plus they're not gonna touch this version of Rey again for at least a decade, if they even have the license then.

The video does make the sculpt look better than some of the blogger photos.

I like it enough to pick it up no, much better than the proto.

One thing is for sure...we won?t see another HT release with this many accessories, a headsculpt, helmet, etc for this price

Head doesn't look too bad from 3/4. My problem's mainly with the outfit - it looking too clean being one. Also TROS being a shamble makes this easy to pass on.

The sculpt is a nice depiction of a beautiful woman but it's not Daisy.
347248ced0c857a71012859016d41ffc.jpg

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a Freddie Mercury vibe from the "Old" pic?

I?m so happy they included Leia?s saber. I think one of the things I like most about it is that it has a much more feminine look to it since it?s less bulky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you think I meant best EVER? I never said that.

Was directly posting a video showing comparisons of REY sculpts. Did the video show comparisons of 500+ HT heads? No.

Why would you think I meant best EVER? I never said that.

Was directly posting a video showing comparisons of REY sculpts. Did the video show comparisons of 500+ HT heads? No.

You didn't say "EVER", but you neither specified "best Rey".

But yes, I absolutely agree with you :duff

By the way, this is almost sold out everywhere in Germany.
I'll have to wait for my pending rewards from SS to mature and pull the trigger there soon.

I’m excited for this one to go with the Kylo. Really happy with how they both turned out. These are both my first and maybe only sequel trilogy figures I’ll get.

Although the sequels are a mess, they are fun popcorn flicks and Star Wars is like pizza even when it’s bad it’s pretty good

I’m excited for this one to go with the Kylo. Really happy with how they both turned out. These are both my first and maybe only sequel trilogy figures I’ll get.

Although the sequels are a mess, they are fun popcorn flicks and Star Wars is like pizza even when it’s bad it’s pretty good

Even ham and pineapple pizza??

Back