1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we now have a genuine competition between two stern female sculpts for 2021.

Bo vs Rey

Who is the angrier dude lol

lgiz4qd.png

Its me or it only comes with one blue blade and another in motion for the two hilts? It means we cant expose the figure with the two sabers at once?

I totally forgot this came with that new D-O droid. Is anybody even going to bother displaying that thing? Pretty sure mine won't even leave the box.

I might, especially if I get BB-8 down the road. I thought he was adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9c1900e03fdde326e33d99c0272ad8f6.jpg

One with the clip and one without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its me or it only comes with one blue blade and another in motion for the two hilts? It means we cant expose the figure with the two sabers at once?

This is so frustrating. Great on Hot Toys for including the bonus accessories but jesus christ that portrait looks bad. I want to buy this set along with Kylo since it'll be our last chance to own any sequel trilogy figures from HT but I feel like a repaint of very necessary for Rey.

It certainly looks that way. That would be a little frustrating but I guess we will have to wait for an unboxing to confirm.

Sent from a point in space and time.

Yellow and Leia's sabers are the only positives of the package despite I liked the outfit in the movie.
I'm gonna stick with TFA Rey. Sorry Hot Toys.

Back