1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r213.jpg
I’ll have to steal this pose :D

Finally got my Rey today and yeah, the sculpt still looks just as weird and goofy in hand due to those ears. So hopefully I'll be able to heat those up and push them in a bit.

Rest of the figure is exceptional though, and I was happy to see that the weathering on the outfit is much more subtle than appears in the pics.

@Pizza Question: where did you get the spread finger hand for your Last Jedi Rey? Did that come with her? I am mystified as to why ROS Rey doesn't have a hand for lighting/force wielding?
I wondered the same thing. I’m just making sure with Dooku’s lightning at the moment, but I haven’t futzed much yet. Gonna try Palps and some different hands and see what looks best. I really wish it came with something but I really shouldn’t complain since they added all the extras in to this later.

Man you guys are just so resourceful--would never even think to look there to find that needle in a haystack! You are all amazing. Why didn't they include a hand like this "using the force" on the latest Rey is puzzling.

Nice find on the hand! I agree, it totally should have been included for really all the Reys, but especially the TLJ one to recreate the tug of war scene!

I just placed my order for Rey. I was holding out for my $25 coupon from a previous order, but the coupon didn't work for Rey. Oh well. I ended up using points.

Looking forward to getting her!

Yikes, I was going to pick up another yellow lightsaber hilt so I could mod it to have an LED, but those things going for $70-80 on ebay right now! So guess I'm just going to have to take a chance with my current hilt instead.

Lol
Just get yourself a friend in Oz and get it sent to them. Then they send it to you marked as “doll parts/spares or repair”, Gift.

Lol , I’ve spent enough recently on HT figures, between ROS Rey, TLJ Kylo, deluxe Mando, and Asmus Gandalf.

Back