1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eBay ordered has been at ?tracking number provided? for two days now (soon to be three due to the time difference) and the seller hasn?t responded to any of my messages since I bought the figure. Should I be worried?

My eBay ordered has been at ?tracking number provided? for two days now (soon to be three due to the time difference) and the seller hasn?t responded to any of my messages since I bought the figure. Should I be worried?

I wouldn't be worried just yet. They may be waiting for the weekend to ship out the figure, or waiting on a bunch more sold items so they only have to go to the PO once.

How's their feedback score? If it's good then I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

I wouldn't be worried just yet. They may be waiting for the weekend to ship out the figure, or waiting on a bunch more sold items so they only have to go to the PO once.

How's their feedback score? If it's good then I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

The seller has 100% positive feedback. But I just think it?s odd that the seller hasn?t even responded to my messages. I should also note that the seller is in Hong Kong and I?m in California

The seller has 100% positive feedback. But I just think it?s odd that the seller hasn?t even responded to my messages. I should also note that the seller is in Hong Kong and I?m in California

Does he have a high number too?

I agree, I would be a little worried too. Unfortunately there's not much else you can do at the moment. Just cross your fingers and hope the tracking number starts working! I know here in the states sometimes the delivery companies have failed to scan packages and you won't get any movement on them til much later, sometimes until they're delivered! Could be that too.

It's only been a couple of days, though. If they have good feedback scores then chances are they're legit.

Does he have a high number too?

I agree, I would be a little worried too. Unfortunately there's not much else you can do at the moment. Just cross your fingers and hope the tracking number starts working! I know here in the states sometimes the delivery companies have failed to scan packages and you won't get any movement on them til much later, sometimes until they're delivered! Could be that too.

It's only been a couple of days, though. If they have good feedback scores then chances are they're legit.

At the moment, HP post says ?electronic customs information submitted? and on USPS it says ?accepted?

It?s probably in Customs..which takes a day or two to clear ?I wouldn?t worry too much . Sometimes the tracking isn?t accurate

439bfb0207ff2e73b5c003d55a0baae5.jpg

0119b25287f9f40b0cf79fe3c9ccbc11.png

Look how far the headsculpt has come in the last 2 years

Back