1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think regular Kuiil ever went on sale.
I had a coupon to use and it still said no promos. Very weird.

Today's your lucky day; Kuiil with Blurrg is 30% off at Sideshow with the Spooktakular promo code. I grabbed one!

Thank you! I flipped and flopped and wound up just ordering Kuiil. I just don't have space for the Blurrg right now. One day!

And double thanks because I had $100 in Sideshow rewards that were expiring November 1st, I would've been so pissed if I didn't use them lol.

Another tip for the unfamiliar, download their game on iOS or play store Phoney Phantoms. You can get $25 in rewards from beating the levels.

The first few rewards apparently hit their limits...
They don't hit limits (edit: let my clarify, they don't hit a limit as in only the first 2,000 ppl can claim it, you are still only able to claim it once yourself), you can claim each one once for yourself. They're unique codes generated. If you're on Android and played it last year and redeemed some of the rewards then you'll have to wait, they haven't put out an update yet. If you're on iOS, you need to update it and reset the levels. You're able to earn $25 again these year with the same levels.

Edit**
However, if you played last year on Android and only claimed, say, the rewards for levels 3 and 6, then I recommend you finish the rest of the levels and get those rewards before the update and the reset. That way you can still earn the old rewards and this year's

Last edited:
They don't hit limits (edit: let my clarify, they don't hit a limit as in only the first 2,000 ppl can claim it, you are still only able to claim it once yourself), you can claim each one once for yourself. They're unique codes generated. If you're on Android and played it last year and redeemed some of the rewards then you'll have to wait, they haven't put out an update yet. If you're on iOS, you need to update it and reset the levels. You're able to earn $25 again these year with the same levels.

Edit**
However, if you played last year on Android and only claimed, say, the rewards for levels 3 and 6, then I recommend you finish the rest of the levels and get those rewards before the update and the reset. That way you can still earn the old rewards and this year's
You were right! I had to reset the game and then the rewards started applying. Thank you!

How is the magnetic backpack on this handled? Having other figures with them, they're usually strong and just grab the backpack when it's close. Looking at the instructions, are the magnets in his clothes or something?

I'm asking because it doesn't really seem like there's anything magnetic there. It basically can rest, but it falls anytime I touch the figure.

My Sideshow Spooktacular pickup arrived today! This is a comically large piece 🤣 No idea where I’m going to keep it yet!

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0222C.jpg

How is the magnetic backpack on this handled? Having other figures with them, they're usually strong and just grab the backpack when it's close. Looking at the instructions, are the magnets in his clothes or something?

I'm asking because it doesn't really seem like there's anything magnetic there. It basically can rest, but it falls anytime I touch the figure.
I will have a look but I can’t recall having any issues with the backpack.

My Sideshow Spooktacular pickup arrived today! This is a comically large piece 🤣 No idea where I’m going to keep it yet!

View attachment 672260
View attachment 672262
View attachment 672263
View attachment 672261
View attachment 672259
Nice pics dude! I still find the Blurrg especially interesting/amusing. I.m.o. it shouldn't really "work" at all when considering the absolutely rediculous design (Piranha Elephant feet T-Rex), and yet it somehow manages to blend in seamlessly with the rest of the SW universe. If I ever was to extend my 1/6 scale collecting beyond OT Creatures & Bounty Hunters, this would definitely be on my short-list of stuff to buy.

Back