1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Vice Admiral Holdo - SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she come with a condescending air of smugness or is that only in the deluxe edition?

I thought her smugness was a signature of what radiated from the film as a whole and why it didn't feel like SW. A forgettable character and a definite no for me.

If this charcter warrants sixth-scale treatment before the likes of Krennic or Cassian...then wow.

I think Admiral Holden is frozen in hypernite on Oumuamua.
eso-TAFA.jpg

Just look at the similarities.
latest

We need a rescue mission.

Honestly this would be a pretty cool looking figure with the colours

Would make a great two-pack with one of Holdo's Day Spa Frigate Lieutenants.

merman-colorful-beard-hair-dye-men-trend-fb.jpg

Some gender-baiting comments from usual suspect were deleted from this section I believe so ...

She’s bad cause she’s a woman. If she were a man she’d be the greatest Star Wars character ever. Han who? What’s a Darth?

I’m not bashing her for being a woman or gender baiting. She’s a poorly written character. Plain and simple.

I was referring to hate/gender baiting comments from certain usual member in this section yesterday that properly removed by mods....not you that I was talking about though....

There is NO WAY this thread was a good idea... but it is lasting longer than the 1/6 Tico threads before getting deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back