1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Vice Admiral Holdo - SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Production of a Rose figure could only end in one way:

Sitting on shelves unsold years after release and stores struggling to give her away at $50 a piece.

There will only be more fun made of the character in turn.

Exactly. If Hasbro can't give away Rose figures at their price level, what hope would Hot Toys have selling enough to even cover production costs.

The Black Series Holdo will be an interesting case when it is released later this year.

This is not a slight on the characters, actors or the film they are in. They are just not what makes a successful action figure.

So she basically ended up the same way Finn did in the first? Good writing.

The final chapter should start with her waking up and leaking everywhere while she stumbles around. Full circle, man! Connections!

The final chapter should start with her waking up and leaking everywhere while she stumbles around. Full circle, man! Connections!

They should recreate the beginning of the first Austin Powers movie, where he comes out of the ice and pees for 5 minutes.

So she basically ended up the same way Finn did in the first? Good writing.

JJ should call up the Depends folks and make some ad revenue from this, make a joke segment the way RJ did with Hux at the beginning of TLJ.

"Yes. I was once a coma patient the same as your father."

A young mechanic named Rose Tico, who was a pupil of mine until she turned to evil, helped the First Order hunt down and destroy anyone who wanted off the ship. She lectured and kamikazed your father.

Rose was seduced by Rian Johnson.

Rian Johnson?

Rian Johnson is an energy vampire. He surrounds us, he penetrates us, he tears the galaxy to pieces.

Well , shes had a cool role to play in the end.....but I would rather have Poe...

I mean, does anyone want Mon Mothma? OR would you rather have Wedge?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back