1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the reason they're dragging their feet on this is because they took time to fix the head sculpt, but it would be unusual for them not to advertise such an update--so I doubt it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I would assume a lot of these delays are related to what?s happening in China and Hong Kong right now. This is the third Star Wars figure I know if that?s delayed

Yeah, apparently the shipment of Just For Men HT ordered for this figure's hair was delayed, hence the figure's delay.

I hope the reason they're dragging their feet on this is because they took time to fix the head sculpt, but it would be unusual for them not to advertise such an update--so I doubt it.

They haven't shown a different headsculpt before production except in odd cases like the Endgame Cap where everyone complained. If it's got differences we'll just see them when the productx photos come out.

Lots of final product photos:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/hottoys/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156567794377344

71963166_10156567795702344_1116095059146571776_n.jpg

72601971_10156567799607344_7610157259343003648_n.jpg

Looks pretty good to me. Hoping he?s available for a good while as I definitely want to grab him, just too many thing on order at the moment.

Surprised this one dropped before the Endor Deluxe version. That one was due Jul-Sep. Or was this one delayed before that to now?

This will go with TFA Han and Chewie and TLJ Leia in my alternate universe cabinet where the four of them actually were together on screen and went on an adventure together... :) Looks pretty good to me and what I envisioned a Jedi Master Luke to look like before these films...

This will go with TFA Han and Chewie and TLJ Leia in my alternate universe cabinet where the four of them actually were together on screen and went on an adventure together... :) Looks pretty good to me and what I envisioned a Jedi Master Luke to look like before these films...
Wahhh [emoji25] "I want Star Wars to be the way I want"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This looks great! I can?t wait to get it. Easily my favorite figure from TLJ.

Disappointed (but not surprised) they didn't update the headsculpt, but still excited to get this. I will be equipping him with the loose saber from my ROTJ Luke.

Wahhh [emoji25] "I want Star Wars to be the way I want"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

As opposed to wanting how I don't want it? 105 posts in 4 years and that was one of them? Creativity abounds.

Anyway, to be clear, I simply meant that the years between ROTJ and TFA many of us imagined what the heroes would look like as they aged. Carrie Fisher's health certainly altered my vision of what she would've looked like, but Han from TFA and this Luke represent my view of what I imagined them to be.

Back