1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

I fear one day Disney will merge Guardians and Star Wars.

"Together again... for the first time!"

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

I fear one day Disney will merge Guardians and Star Wars.

"Together again... for the first time!"

I hope even a hint of that never ever ever ever happens, it would ruin everything lol. Last Jedi reaction times a million.

Surprised Hasbro has not even hinted a version of this Luke or any other company. It’s just a shave and a haircut with different clothes for Hamill as Luke in the film right? What’s the hold up :dunno

I’m pretty sure Disney on Ice will feature Star Wars characters at some point. That’s where you’ll see Donald Duck and Darth Vader skate a pairs routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They already mingle in the parks too.

I'm telling you, we're a few years away from massive media mix.

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULATION

So guys I just ordered the Ep7 Luke, HT will announce this figure soon based on my purchase. You’re welcome ☹️

So guys I just ordered the Ep7 Luke, HT will announce this figure soon based on my purchase. You’re welcome ☹️

Thank you Darth Fok! I hope you’re right lol

Thank you Darth Fok! I hope you’re right lol

Lol

Yeah I couldn’t take the risk of missing out on a decent Luke. Ep7 Luke is low on stock and HT haven’t released all their ep7 figures yet.

let's do this again

Yep, for awesomeness !!

51E08FF3-61C6-4C1A-AB68-DAA69FF77BDD-2-2.jpeg

I can't see any anouncement till hobbo Luke had been delivered.

If HT reveal now this one, there would be a lot of cancelations...

Your sacrifice will be much appreciated (pending announcement).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone notice that Luke is wearing a different clothes (skirt is shorter) in the flashbacks that in Ach To? I though is was the same...

DYM76eVXkAETS0P.jpg

It would be so awesome if HT would give us a double pack... (I know, no way that it happens...)

Last edited:

Did anyone notice that Luke is wearing a different clothes (skirt is shorter) in the flashbacks that in Ach To? I though is was the same...

DYM76eVXkAETS0P.jpg

It would be so awesome if HT would give us a double pack... (I know, no way that it happens...)

That’s why I’ve been saying I want a flashback Luke!! Hahaa the clothes are slightly different and he has a green lightsaber 😭

Back