1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Funko strikes first:

Funko-The-Last-Jedi-Pop-wave-2-Luke.jpg

Nice! :rock Will have to get me one of those.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

You sometimes get the sense that Funko can turn a figure around in 7 days.:lol

And that looks more like Ewan than the Funko that's supposed to look like Ewan.

Imagine how broke we'd be if HT could turn out 1/6 figures at that speed !!

My worry is that they didn’t release an ep7 Leia. Would be a shame if HT skipped this Luke figure. I’ve held off from buying the Ep7 Luke.

In the TLJ, I wonder why he's holding the saber sideways?

I mean Disney was probably holding toys makers back from producing this Luke until the film ended its theatrical run and was about to show up on home video for spoiler reasons. We’ll probably see Hot Toys’ take within the next few weeks.

I mean Disney was probably holding toys makers back from producing this Luke until the film ended its theatrical run and was about to show up on home video for spoiler reasons. We’ll probably see Hot Toys’ take within the next few weeks.

Yeah, that makes sense. 'cause no one gives away surprises online.

You know these execs don’t think like that, right?

What's the "spoiler" aspect to this figure? People scratching their heads as to why Luke has a grey beard in TFA and a black beard in TLJ?

HT is starting now with Avengers, I hope those announcements doesn't mean TLJ line is finished...

There was a front page post on Reddit the other day which quoted Mark Hamill where he said something like 'Luke just isn't dead to me.' And there were people commenting about the spoiler in the headline. I don't get it, if you cared at all about this movie you would've seen it almost 3 months ago.

There was a front page post on Reddit the other day which quoted Mark Hamill where he said something like 'Luke just isn't dead to me.' And there were people commenting about the spoiler in the headline. I don't get it, if you cared at all about this movie you would've seen it almost 3 months ago.

Yeah but on Reddit you get a lot of professional idiots.

They absolutely hold stuff back. Look at how many lightsaber holding Rey toys were out before TFA.

Disney has shown that, for this franchise, they are willing to hold plot points back. Ridley even had to hide her new hair-do that video she posted while the movie was filming.

HT is starting now with Avengers, I hope those announcements doesn't mean TLJ line is finished...

If a TLJ figure ever screamed Toy Fair Exclusive it'd be this one. It'll be bare bones with the figure, some hands, the lightsaber and a salt base and that'll be it.

If a TLJ figure ever screamed Toy Fair Exclusive it'd be this one. It'll be bare bones with the figure, some hands, the lightsaber and a salt base and that'll be it.

Sounds like it needs pepper.:lol

Desert planet, space-station planet, ice planet, forest planet - not sure I saw "salt planet" coming. But then "Florida planet" from RO surprised me too.

"Florida planet" ended up being one of the most distinctive locales and more in keeping with the OT style planets than any of the other movies.

You forgot Sky planet and Jungle planet.

I hope we see a ****-hole planet next.

"Florida planet" ended up being one of the most distinctive locales and more in keeping with the OT style planets than any of the other movies.

You forgot Sky planet and Jungle planet.

I hope we see a ****-hole planet next.

Oh, I liked it visually, but what I mean is that all of the OT planets fell under the "forbidding" category... nobody would choose to spend much time on Tatooine, the Death Star or Hoth.

The Florida planet always looked like those stormies would be sunning themselves and swimming all the time and would fight each other to be posted there. And with the presumed humidity/dampness of tropics, it'd be the last place you'd put a storage facility, especially a tech-based one.

Back