1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review as always. Still my favorite youtube reviewer.:clap

You didn't choose to get the Exclusive version that came with the umbrella?
:monkey3

Lol thanks mate! I reckon that would've been a fantastic exclusive accessory lol! Or a Superman-like cape! I actually thought about humming the Superman theme whilst flying her around in the video, but decided against it :D

She could have at least come with one of those tall poseable stands that they make for flying characters.

Flying Leia, Blind Han, and Milk Mustache Luke wood make an awesome trip representing the most beloved and iconic moments of each classic character.

Does everyone have trouble standing her without the use of a stand? Wondering what's throwing off her balance...

Does everyone have trouble standing her without the use of a stand? Wondering what's throwing off her balance...

Yes, she is a little tricky keeping balanced without the stand. The boots and their heels make balancing more difficult. The other Leia figures have flatter shoes so balancing is easier. It's possible with this new figure, you just have to make sure the legs and boots are flat and posed correctly.

Mine was charged last Thursday, but I still haven’t gotten a shipping notice.

Yes, she is a little tricky keeping balanced without the stand. The boots and their heels make balancing more difficult. The other Leia figures have flatter shoes so balancing is easier. It's possible with this new figure, you just have to make sure the legs and boots are flat and posed correctly.

I guess for once, all us cisgender men are empathizing with the struggle of women and their struggles with their heels! ;)

Same here, charged Thursday but still "payment processing" in my list of orders. Still hoping she'll arrive in time for my birthday, but not likely at this point.

Same here, charged Thursday but still "payment processing" in my list of orders. Still hoping she'll arrive in time for my birthday, but not likely at this point.

I called Sideshow, and they told me that there was a shipping delay from their supplier in China. They expect it to come in any day now.

I chatted with SSc and apparently their shipping department is backed up about a week behind, Kylo was charged last Wed and still has not shipped neither has Leia. They have the figures, they are just behind with Cyber Monday and Black Friday shipping.

You’d think they wouldn’t deduct the money then until they’re actually ready to ship it. They’re never behind when it comes to doing that.

Another California local friend of mine says he's getting his tomorrow. So maybe some of us will be getting our shipped notifications late tonight.

Got mine today from Timcent, and it really is a fantastic looking figure with an incredible headsculpt. The posing options are obviously pretty limited, and I found the dress and thick cape kind of a pain to futz. And the fact there are no additional left hands besides the relaxed one it comes with is a bit annoying. But those are minor issues and overall I'm really damn impressed with it.

20181204_201722.jpg

20181204_200744.jpg

20181204_201246.jpg

Back