Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10730179_803712766357382_5565560605161082613_n.jpg

The short trooper - tall trooper thing, that looks like it would only be different length foot pegs, everything else should be the same, and longer foot pegs are easy to come by...maybe like the first Cap there will be an extra set of long pegs included in the 2 pack...???

The short trooper - tall trooper thing, that looks like it would only be different length foot pegs, everything else should be the same, and longer foot pegs are easy to come by...maybe like the first Cap there will be an extra set of long pegs included in the 2 pack...???

Don't think so, the armour sits very differently across the torso on the smaller one

I am planning to army build, since I missed the SS trooper....but I wonder how odd they will look in a group...with 1/2 being one height and 1/2 being another if I buy pairs...

I might just stick to all single troopers...and buy a mouse droid online...

Still optimistic about these. The crease on the back of the helmet annoys me but it might be easy to overlook that with pretty much everything else looking good. I wish they have a five-pack or something because at the speculated prices I won't be getting more than one. I have to keep searching for cheap Marmits for my imperial army I guess. :(

I can only afford one. Too bad about the rifle and MD are exclusives. Still very happy we have the option to choose. I would laugh if the taller stormy sold out and there are a bunch of the shorty-stormy.....:lol

I can only afford one. Too bad about the rifle and MD are exclusives. Still very happy we have the option to choose. I would laugh if the taller stormy sold out and there are a bunch of the shorty-stormy.....:lol

Perfect for adding a Luke headsculpt....

Looks like a coconut creme turtle.

Which one will be the single reg. Tall Stormie or short n' squat?

Back