Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, I guess I need to go back and watch the movie. Did they use it at some point?

:thud:

:lol ...you're one of the few on these boards who don't have every frame of that film seared into their brain. ;)

During the detention block jailbreak. Han (in stormtrooper disguise) carried the DLT-19, and threw it to unleashed Chewbacca when they gunned down the guards.

a63d9238d10c1a8581c044ebe9498fd2.jpg

I?d forgotten this set had it until my son pulled it out. He knows every single weapon now thanks to Battlefront.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I am huge fan, though I have a TERRIBLE memory and details like this easily escape me. Thanks.

:thud:

:lol ...you're one of the few on these boards who don't have every frame of that film seared into their brain. ;)

During the detention block jailbreak. Han (in stormtrooper disguise) carried the DLT-19, and threw it to unleashed Chewbacca when they gunned down the guards.

I’m looking to pick up some of these and am trying to decide between the single and double. I only want the double for the rifle. Was there that much height variation in the movie? Is there a reason to want the height variation for some pose?

Thanks.

stormtroopers DS.jpg

Interesting, I guess I need to go back and watch the movie. Did they use it at some point?

anhref-4331938.jpg

Digging out this old thread to ask a question :
Does the black under-suit of the stormtrooper be remove and to worn back on again?

Got a 3rd party Han head and thinking of getting a HT Luke Stormtrooper disguise to swap all of it out to a standard height body for a kitbash of Han in Stormtrooper disguise. I have no doubt the armor can be remove and re-put on, but no idea about the black suite underneath.

Any info will be most appreciated.

There was a figure review channel on YouTube that removed the costume at that time. But first and worst, I could not remember the name; and second, I am not sure if they reviewed HT Stormtrooper. But you might try to find that channel.

I don't have any of the disguise figures but isn't Luke's chest piece shorter than Han's to fit the shorter body, just like it was in the film?

There was a figure review channel on YouTube that removed the costume at that time. But first and worst, I could not remember the name; and second, I am not sure if they reviewed HT Stormtrooper. But you might try to find that channel.
I tried rummaging YouTube for awhile but nothing comes up and thought of putting up a question here. Will try again.

I don't have any of the disguise figures but isn't Luke's chest piece shorter than Han's to fit the shorter body, just like it was in the film?
Reckon Luke Disguise armor is same as the short Stormtrooper from the twin pack. Just on a smaller/shorter body.

Really hope someone can come up and confirm the black under-suit can be remove and re-suit up. With that confirmation, will pull the trigger on Luke. Thanks!

Da Bomb Show, they've not doing anything at all since 5 years ago, couldn't see a ANH Stormtrooper review. HT TFA Troopers and Kylo seemed to be the only one's they did.

Yes. It is shorter on the figure just like the film.

Attachments

• 18BE9D32-324A-46D7-8BB8-2535CF5BF85B.jpeg
    18BE9D32-324A-46D7-8BB8-2535CF5BF85B.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 50
  • A95520CA-3866-4325-991D-2739940F6560.jpeg
    A95520CA-3866-4325-991D-2739940F6560.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 44
  • 6CE14569-ADB6-4D6F-AE49-DFF79F74C2A9.jpeg
    6CE14569-ADB6-4D6F-AE49-DFF79F74C2A9.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 2368CBAD-586E-4AD6-BBB5-5FFF4EAB6030.jpeg
    2368CBAD-586E-4AD6-BBB5-5FFF4EAB6030.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 51
Da Bomb Show, they've not doing anything at all since 5 years ago, couldn't see a ANH Stormtrooper review. HT TFA Troopers and Kylo seemed to be the only one's they did.
Thanks.
Found a HT First Order Stormtrooper strip down but nothing on the OG Stormtroopers.

Thanks for the confirmation. So seem getting a Luke disguise for a Han kitbash wouldn't work in this instance.
Porkins, u can always get the taller stormtrooper from the OT 2 pack. Are you thinking of buying the luke in disguise from Carousell SG?

Thanks for the confirmation. So seem getting a Luke disguise for a Han kitbash wouldn't work in this instance.
It probably still would be fine. The chest armor will just be a bit shorter. I didn’t even notice it until someone pointed it out to me.

Porkins, u can always get the taller stormtrooper from the OT 2 pack. Are you thinking of buying the luke in disguise from Carousell SG?
Seem you have uncover my ploy lol! But now the armor seem not accurate for a Han disguise kitbash.

It probably still would be fine. The chest armor will just be a bit shorter. I didn’t even notice it until someone pointed it out to me.
Yeah that could be right. But I want it to be as close as possible.
And the black suit whether functionally removable or not is still a myth.

It's certainly removable. What's uncertain is whether it is rewearable or not.

Seem you have uncover my ploy lol! But now the armor seem not accurate for a Han disguise kitbash.

Has there been anyone who separated the armour from that 2 pack to show how different they are? I thought they just used the han armour on a shorter torso body?

Back