Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Stormie 2-pack arrived!!

Did a quick scan and they do look amazing. Won't be able to display them until I re-do my office. Have to re-arrange furniture and build a Detolf as well. (looks like yet another trip to Ikea may be required...)

Should have ordered a second set... :wink1:

My Stormie 2-pack arrived!!

Did a quick scan and they do look amazing. Won't be able to display them until I re-do my office. Have to re-arrange furniture and build a Detolf as well. (looks like yet another trip to Ikea may be required...)

Should have ordered a second set... :wink1:

Did you order from Popcultcha?

Congrats! My two pack is coming in tomorrow from them. I did order another one and their stock was all jacked and it got cancelled so now I am down to 18 TKs :(.

They did give me a store credit for the mixup which is awesome of them, so I am going to grab a sandtrooper with that credit and some pennies when this next 12 days sale is over.

Did you order from Popcultcha?

Yep. Shipped out on 11/29, arrived in New York last night and arrived in Miami this morning. Unbelievable.

Congrats! My two pack is coming in tomorrow from them. I did order another one and their stock was all jacked and it got cancelled so now I am down to 18 TKs :(.

They did give me a store credit for the mixup which is awesome of them, so I am going to grab a sandtrooper with that credit and some pennies when this next 12 days sale is over.

"18"?! :thud:

Very nice of them to provide a store credit! The Sandtrooper is a cool alternative to "another" Stormtrooper... :clap

Yep. Shipped out on 11/29, arrived in New York last night and arrived in Miami this morning. Unbelievable.

"18"?! :thud:

Very nice of them to provide a store credit! The Sandtrooper is a cool alternative to "another" Stormtrooper... :clap

HOLY CRAP!!!! Mine shipped out the same date, 11/29 and it was delivered today! I didn't even know!!! Hahahaha

That's crazy fast shipping! I was not expecting it until another 2 weeks or so coming from down under, much respect!

HOLY CRAP!!!! Mine shipped out the same date, 11/29 and it was delivered today! I didn't even know!!! Hahahaha

That's crazy fast shipping! I was not expecting it until another 2 weeks or so coming from down under, much respect!

Aussies don't **** around with this stuff.

Mine are in transit from Chicago as of yesterday. I ordered last Saturday. I'm hoping for Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just got my custom charge for mine, £69/$105 USD. There goes all the savings on buying from PC. Only bought this second set because of the price. Being a collector in Europe sucks :gah:

Just don't rely on them to ship in a timely manner... ever. It can take them weeks to get post across state lines here in Oz. Every SS Fedex shipment has arrived quicker from Cali to Qld than Aus Post can send items from Vic to Qld.

Just don't rely on them to ship in a timely manner... ever. It can take them weeks to get post across state lines here in Oz. Every SS Fedex shipment has arrived quicker from Cali to Qld than Aus Post can send items from Vic to Qld.
Probably trucked in rather than air mail I would assume. Never had any issues myself with their shipping from Vic to SA, less than a week each time.

Just got my custom charge for mine, £69/$105 USD. There goes all the savings on buying from PC. Only bought this second set because of the price. Being a collector in Europe sucks :gah:
Yeah that's just rubbish. We have no customs on items over 1K, but that is soon to change down to $20 soon. Not sure why the US have such easy customs when buying from overseas.

Even for Europe standards that's a bit steep for custom fees.

True. My custom fees for the Sinestro PF were also higher than anticipated.

Even with customs its still cheaper than forbidden planet and relatively a small bargain considered to uk prices direct thats how i look at it

Back