Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, yep I got mine from Anthony. They shipped on the day I paid him and I had them from Hong Kong to Ireland in 3 days. They really are quality figures.

Was the €420 including shipping? I finally got my ebay account in order after having trouble changing the e-mail address for more than a month, but now everyone on ebay has it up for €480-490. :(

Got my invoice from Collectable Kitbash, £154 with postage for the single trooper. Should arrive next week ;-)

Thanks for the info jkno, you never disappoint with your wealth of knowledge on Stormtroopers... I was already very happy with mine, but getting a thumbs up from you is an extra bit of confirmation about their awesomeness :duff

HT did a good job on their Stormies, and surely will on Sandtroopers too. Still SSC managed to make the ultimate E-11 blasters. :) All these are things that make the collector market so much better: we can choose the best items, we can select and enjoy what we like. I was able to buy 3 SSC Stormtrooper E-11 blasters from Toy Anxiety long ago, thus all my troopers carry good blasters - the Marmit and Medi blasters are back in the box, they are crap compared to SSC and HT versions.

I guess I will have to wait for Europe, it will be a nice christmas present probably. :gah:

My pair is ordered from an EU shop too, and I think we'll have to wait for them a bit. Glad I got the single TK though. Heck, I even ordered the Spacetrooepr from SSC, even knowing I'll be hit with all kinds of crazy taxes.

My pair is ordered from an EU shop too, and I think we'll have to wait for them a bit. Glad I got the single TK though. Heck, I even ordered the Spacetrooepr from SSC, even knowing I'll be hit with all kinds of crazy taxes.

I did order a single trooper months ago from loontentoys. I was hesitant to order since the chinese new year was coming up and I was afraid of delays because of that.

Now in hindsight that would almost make me laugh if I wasn't so upset that I haven't gotten my figure yet.

Once you get it in hand you'll forget all this. It's not like with EFX where you have to wait from 5 years to forever to have the product delivered to you ;)

Short stormtrooper ported on to chopped Hot Toys Bruce Lee casual-wear body.

- arm transplant at the shoulders.

- musculature cut away at the lats and rib cage to enable the arms to be held tight to the sides.

- belly armour unstrapped, chest and belly armour padded with foam.

He's still short, but not as much as before. Hips are narrower than the other two on S2.5 bodies, but overall it works for a different, shorter body type that looks more natural.

Trademark bad iPhone snaps:

536125640153f4b5c9c200c9f2233a4b.jpg

ce2b0f264a2d01aa6b51415611aa3a25.jpg

2bb813c4e6586ec16997dfe88297ae0f.jpg

4f259db49d36216f0d80b39d1c1c4b10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my invoice from Collectable Kitbash, £154 with postage for the single trooper. Should arrive next week ;-)

Thank you for mentioning this!

I contacted them and they had one set left for the Combo set and I ordered it! so hopefully next week I can have this in my possession!

Beautiful, ZE! They look fantastic.

Thanks! :duff

Now I'm glad I didn't leave these alone. The body swaps remove the "toy" vibe they can suffer from and bring them closer to '77 style.

The Bruce Lee trooper's very different body type and posture helps sell it. These are also carrying SSC E-11s now.

All of them use the Hot Toys trooper arms grafted to the new bodies, and the armour has been messed with a fair bit. The differences are all subtle but really add up.

Back