Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
venom.jpg

:pfft: Yeah, that sucked ass.

Let me reiterate. Spidey red, Doc Oc, Sandman, Green Goblin. I'd consider a Black costume Spidey, but Venom to me represents the reason Spidey 3 (aside from the dance scene) was so horrible, so he'd be a pass.

Pete's sake ladies and gentlemen, it is HT Spiderman. Doc Ock, Venom Goblin or Goblin Jr may be cool but who cares... we are getting Spiderman. Nuff said....

Get it right HT :nana:

Pete's sake ladies and gentlemen, it is HT Spiderman. Doc Ock, Venom Goblin or Goblin Jr may be cool but who cares... we are getting Spiderman. Nuff said....

Get it right HT :nana:

exactly. spider-man red s the one and only thing that matters. after that they can make whatever they want i won't be buying anyway. Spider-man 3 was atrocious so if that's the only film rights they have it's a given they may do the venom or spider-man black which i've choosen to block from my memory. Those can go to the same place as Abigale Jessica Biel or whatever. Hey not knocking those select few who want em, congrats... but some of the choices will have m scratching my head forever.

I don't care what film the Spider-Man is based off of. Especially for Spider-man as his costume has very subtle tweaks film to film.

Blade and Hellboy were both from their inferior sequels ans I'm 100 percent happy with both, wouldn't want another. I'm selling Mark 3 and buying Mark 4 even though IM2 sucked too because the figure is so much better and very subtle in differences as well.

think we see the red and black spidey from sm3. nothing else. can't wait to have a spidey in my collection :hi5:

Gah, I guess I won't use the stands if I decide to buy this. I'm sure it's not just me, but I couldn't bear having the Spider Man 3 logo on it.

exactly. spider-man red s the one and only thing that matters. after that they can make whatever they want i won't be buying anyway. Spider-man 3 was atrocious so if that's the only film rights they have it's a given they may do the venom or spider-man black which i've choosen to block from my memory. Those can go to the same place as Abigale Jessica Biel or whatever. Hey not knocking those select few who want em, congrats... but some of the choices will have m scratching my head forever.

I don't care what film the Spider-Man is based off of. Especially for Spider-man as his costume has very subtle tweaks film to film.

Blade and Hellboy were both from their inferior sequels ans I'm 100 percent happy with both, wouldn't want another. I'm selling Mark 3 and buying Mark 4 even though IM2 sucked too because the figure is so much better and very subtle in differences as well.

I think both are superior, but I still get your point. Version of the film isn't all that important as it's more about the character representation in our collections.

Jeez guys, you'd think my sarcasm was obvious?!
I'll take a Spider-man figure and THAT'S IT, from that movie...that, and maybe Aunt May in her nightgown ; )

No I think 'New Goblin' would make an excellent figure.He had a lot of cool tech. Hot Toys would make a really quality product, the board could light up, real metal spikes on the end, the face mask could retract around his head. They also could make light up pumpkin bomb, like the same way Tony Stark's hands light up except the pumpkin plugs in. Then give him a cool base, to pose him hovering, same as Stark. Plus a Franco sculpt :yess:

No I think 'New Goblin' would make an excellent figure.He had a lot of cool tech. Hot Toys would make a really quality product, the board could light up, real metal spikes on the end, the face mask could retract around his head. They also could make light up pumpkin bomb, like the same way Tony Stark's hands light up except the pumpkin plugs in. Then give him a cool base, to pose him hovering, same as Stark. Plus a Franco sculpt :yess:

I agree with getting a New Goblin, but only for custom usage. Do you know how many possibilities we'd have with the different armor pieces? i'd have a field day with it.

As for figures I'd buy I'd probably get Spiderman and Venom only.

Eh.....I wouldn't want it but if HT makes it no worries. Unless they make this figure in leu of a cool characters like Symbiote Spiderman or Doc Ock.

Were gonna get both Soideys Venom for sure. I bet even Sandman.

And they will probably go back and do doc ock

Back