Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure if that's the answer, I can already see the complaints about ppl not being able to display him in any dynamic poses:lol This is gonna be tricky

that's what Im saying. If it looks like Medi's it will be an easy decision for me. Something tells me HT can solve it. This may be the reason we haven't seen anything. Its still in R & D looking for a solution.

Maybe we get one already on the figure and his hair can be switched out for a flat style hairdo so you pull the mask over it..kinda like how the enterbay kato is done.

That Would be awesome! As long as the mask fit his head properly and wasn't undersized, etc.

Realistically the only thing worth buying is Spiderman Red and Blue of course. And it's a top must have. The first Spider-Man was a great movie. The other two were really rubbish, which is why I don't care what movie it's made from the only figure that's gonna be bought is Spiderman himself only.

Even though the first was good the Goblin's design was still Power Rangers esq. so I'd not buy that any way.

Red and Blue Spiderman/ Toby Maguire alternate head.A must have of course... but that's it.

Anyone have comparison images between the costumes used for 1, 2 and 3?

I know there are differences (at least the 3rd one) but I can't remember specifics.

And how could someone not want a doc ock figure?? ..i can see why people would pass on venom,goblin and sandman ..but the doc was awesome imo!

Heres what I know as far as suits changes in movies goes...
Spiderman Spider logo on front stuck out made of rubber like webs and was flat on the back printed on fabric...
Spiderman 2 logo on front and back both stuck out... They where made of rubber like webs...

Id take a Ock for sure if they made one but right now its only Spiderman 3 line there for all I want most likely are Black and Red and Black suits...

As far as I know the one in Spiderman 3 had both spiders sticking out in rubber as well but its been while since Ive watched it...

Yeah, whatever they make I'll buy. Spider-Man is Marvel.

venom.jpg

Maybe we get one already on the figure and his hair can be switched out for a flat style hairdo so you pull the mask over it..kinda like how the enterbay kato is done.

That's a pretty neat idea actually. Although would be VERY difficult to get on and have it look snug.

Wonder if classic Spidey will be first out of the line. Hope so.

Last edited:
I'd buy both versions of Spidey, and a Doc Ock if they ever make one.

Last edited:
Back