1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have some nerve teasing this if they really have no plans to make it... They HAVE to know how many people have been demanding it.

Technically this is a full tease, no blurring, no behind back pics...direct shot so we could see a whole overall figure. I think they will drop Mysterio either this Friday , or next week.

Wow if he's really coming that'll be great, but I won't get my hopes up just in case lol. No interest in the movie but he's always been one of my favorite Spidey villains and the suit seems to look good in that blurry teaser.

qiAppun.jpg

It's weird, seeing that Valkyrie sculpt now...it doesn't look as good as I remember it. But then again the Loki looks better than that promo shot in person so who knows.

Yeah it's surprising that he's fully revealed, but also hopefully they're seeing the reaction it's getting and are reading it for a full release. I think the lack of upcoming MCU movies helps his chances too.

I too am surprised they haven't released or revealed anything for Valkyrie. I hope mysterio is real but only time will tell.

Im sure with IW and Endgame it all got too much. So they pushed her to the next movie which I guess is Thor - Love & War.

Or she gets a random release somewhere in between.

Im sure with IW and Endgame it all got too much. So they pushed her to the next movie which I guess is Thor - Love & War.

Or she gets a random release somewhere in between.

I agree. She will get a release eventually... I'm feeling that the MCU have a bigger plan for her going forward. SO she's not a concern on whether we get a figure, it's just when.

Mysterio on the other hand... I want him right now. :gah:

I agree. She will get a release eventually... I'm feeling that the MCU have a bigger plan for her going forward. SO she's not a concern on whether we get a figure, it's just when.

Mysterio on the other hand... I want him right now. :gah:

Maybe they'll release him in the next few days to coincide with the re-release of the movie...

I'm hoping we get a Jake Gyllenhaal head sculpt but I'm not going to hold my breath on that happening though. Still can't wait to see the complete figure with all his accessories.

Back