1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't think they have ever teased a figure in another figure's release photos and
NOT released the teased figure... am I correct on that?

If so, day 1 preorder for this guy!

I seem to recall a HPP Iron Man suit showing another one that still hasn't been released, but off the top of my head that's it.

Screenshot_2019-08-27 Hot Toys MMS 371 Iron Man 3 ? Mark XXVII Disco ? Hot Toys Complete Checkli.jpg

They teased one of these guys in the Infinity War Captain but I'd wager there wasn't the demand for it as much as there would be for Mysterio
captain-america-movie-promo-edition_marvel_gallery_5c586e156b0a8.jpg

Out of all of those though, I don't believe there was such a demand for them as there is for Mysterio. Let's hope they do in fact put him up for PO and we get pictures soon for him. Maybe Thur or Friday?

How I felt finally seeing a Mysterio in the background of picture of Homemade Suit Spidey :lol

9LL5qIJ.jpg

I need the Jake sculpt though.

It just occurred to me that Marvel may put a stop to future Sony Spider-Man merchandise. It may be possible that Mysterio was planned and is already dead, which might explain the "no plans" comment that didn't make any sense at the time.

I need the Jake sculpt though.

It just occurred to me that Marvel may put a stop to future Sony Spider-Man merchandise. It may be possible that Mysterio was planned and is already dead, which might explain the "no plans" comment that didn't make any sense at the time.

I highly doubt howard chan knew at the time regarding sony and marvel deal... Maybe they really have no plans to release this guy as hot toys rarely release villains.
But I'm only getting this if mysterio has an amazing jake Gyllenhaal headsculpt. As much as I love mysterio, it's jake that sells the char to me... His performance is amazing and made me love mysterio.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I highly doubt howard chan knew at the time regarding sony and marvel deal... Maybe they really have no plans to release this guy as hot toys rarely release villains.
But I'm only getting this if mysterio has an amazing jake Gyllenhaal headsculpt. As much as I love mysterio, it's jake that sells the char to me... His performance is amazing and made me love mysterio.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The reports are saying that negotiations stalled months ago so if HC was trying to communicate a prototype to Disney/Marvel and told they're stopping all the Spider-Man stuff then the timelines could add up.

Back