Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e1bfe2f9d5718d3f8453fbd2aabd50b8.jpg

lol @ the Porg.
Beautiful Mimban Trooper my friend.

Haha! Nice catch!
And thanks! I chose to make the weathering more ?realistic? than the props and used mostly Tamiya weathering stick for it. It looks realistic and can come of if I ever wanna redo it or turn him back to a remnant trooper.

Where did you get the cape for your mimban trooper? Looks wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks! The cape is a dyed Russian sniper cape, which is what they actually wore.

Haha! Nice catch!
And thanks! I chose to make the weathering more ?realistic? than the props and used mostly Tamiya weathering stick for it. It looks realistic and can come of if I ever wanna redo it or turn him back to a remnant trooper.

Ah I thought you used the Tamiya weathering kits. Haven't used the sticks. Which colour did you use ? Looks like it could be sand or light earth. Mud looks too dark.

Ah I thought you used the Tamiya weathering kits. Haven't used the sticks. Which colour did you use ?

I used both. But the kits doesn?t do much, so the sticks are much better for the dirtier parts. I used mud stick and also a bit of soot from the kit.

I used both. But the kits doesn?t do much, so the sticks are much better for the dirtier parts. I used mud stick and also a bit of soot from the kit.

OK great. Thanks for that.

Yes you're right the kits are more for light weathering, but this needs some more heavy duty weathering ! I'll get the mud stick then and give it a go once I move.

Great custom work slikkerias! That trooper looks especially fine next to the mudtrooper.

Still enjoying the basic figure....I'll get the other gear on later today.

SOLO-MUDTROOPER-008.jpg

SOLO-MUDTROOPER-010.jpg

Back