Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a number of retailers took on more orders than they actually have and were planning to buy the extra units that they expect HT to put out but those extra units were already sold out so yea...

I think a number of retailers took on more orders than they actually have and were planning to buy the extra units that they expect HT to put out but those extra units were already sold out so yea...

Well my order was among the first at my retailer and I haven't gotten it yet...

I really don't understand what is happening here. Will Timewalker, Alter Ego, and others just never get any stock whatsoever? Does/can Sideshow just take whatever stock they receive from HT to service their own direct customers before they supply other retailers?

Yondu, Krennic, now this one...

Has anyone heard from their retailer about this item? Like, what is their story? After two years and 3 delivered batches so far do they just say "waiting on delivery"?

Anyone think there will be a 4th batch? IF so, anyone think Sideshow will share it?

Last edited:
Yeah. He’s cool. Too bad they didn’t make more. TA could have made a killing off the parts.

58FD4B1E-C3C9-442F-A62A-FD0B3666186D.jpeg
D4B8A14E-6DB5-4CA7-9885-115C9DF28263.jpeg

I'm sure it's been answered, but is the regular release Han the same Han head as this one? As far as the magnet/removable hair goes?

If there are that many shortages wouldn't be surpised if hot toys opened up another run and sideshow moved the waitlist to preorders. They've done it with several figures already.

Im guessing something along these lines as well. I have not heard of a single person getting a waitlist conversion yet, and usually when that situation happens there is eventually one big wave of conversions or a whole new preorder window that goes back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are that many shortages wouldn't be surpised if hot toys opened up another run and sideshow moved the waitlist to preorders. They've done it with several figures already.

As far insanely behind as they are running and with all the delays i don't see how they could do another run.

Back