Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kiri Hart, former VP and head of the story group at Lucasfilm. Currently just a consultant. Also the love of TaliBane’s life.

That makes me smile again.

What actually scares me is I knew that. Well, except the bit about being Tailbane's lover.

images

Well I just bought one! Since it?s from Australia it will probably take a long while but at least don?t have to worry about eBay anymore! Thanks for the heads up again. Plus it beats tax and shipping so probably very close to msrp.

Still 3 left in stock after my purchase.

FYI TNS is in Hong Kong, I think the other poster is in Australia and so that's why he had the listing in AUD$. Shipping is running more normal with Hong Kong, so hopefully shouldn't be too long.

FYI TNS is in Hong Kong, I think the other poster is in Australia and so that's why he had the listing in AUD$. Shipping is running more normal with Hong Kong, so hopefully shouldn't be too long.

Thanks again for the heads up. I was thinking I'd have to pass on this guy but was finally able to secure a few. I'm curious though if they'll send a separate charge for EMS shipping. I don't know that regular airmail has resumed from Hong Kong to the Eastern US.

Well I just reviewed https://www.tnsfigures.com/hot-toys-...etCurrencyId=5 and it shows in stock but, no option to put it in your basket . Also is the site in dollars ? If so the price went up to $415.

They're sold out. For whatever reason (poor programming, really) their website only drops the "buy now" button when they're out of stock and they don't have any text noting that it's sold out.

As dukefett noted previously, the default currency on their site is AUD. You can change it to other currencies at the top of the page.

Sorry, yeah i'm Australian and didn't think it would save the currency in the link. Hope some of you guys were lucky enough to get one. Found another place from Asia that selling them for $235 USD including shipping so i picked up 4, either really smart move or really dumb not sure yet lol.

Sorry, yeah i'm Australian and didn't think it would save the currency in the link. Hope some of you guys were lucky enough to get one. Found another place from Asia that selling them for $235 USD including shipping so i picked up 4, either really smart move or really dumb not sure yet lol.

This is starting to get annoying. :dunno

Meh. Its become a chase figure. Remember: its from Solo. Most people don't even care about that movie.

Another figure that is neat looking but has no real resonance for any of us. Like the Shoretrooper. I really want mine... but if I don't get it, I'll be damned if I'm spending a ton of money to get something that's only two years old.

And never, ever pay scalpers prices. Especially guys with IDs like gasf784ng whose posts consist of "Hey I got a bunch"... in other words, hit me up.

I hope we can buy a knockoff head so that we can preserve the beautiful head sculpt. Mine already developed a dent after just 2 days with the mask on.
584e7efb2b677d25e4962ce75af1363c.jpg

Back