Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many people don't have a Hot toys Han Solo in their collections????

What blasphemy is this?������

Yeah quite a few started collected after the ANH release, and that's years old now. Even the Stormtrooper version didn't get good fanfare before release. People disliked the expression at the time.

I wondered if this would waitlist quick, but not this quick! I was able to grab an pre-order elsewhere. I actually don't have a need for this Han (I liked Solo, just didn't feel like I needed younger Han in the collection) but I do love this outfit and I'm going to display him as a trooper.

My problem with this figure is I like the outfit other than I don’t love the helmet. The rest looks cool though.

Mine would have been here about now if things were normal. Been stuck in HK since last week cause of the shutdown. I?m not paying $70+ to ship it Fedex... think I can wait. Meanwhile we need some more unboxing/reviews!

Mine would have been here about now if things were normal. Been stuck in HK since last week cause of the shutdown. I?m not paying $70+ to ship it Fedex... think I can wait. Meanwhile we need some more unboxing/reviews!

Yep, exactly same story for me. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

I also checked for more reviews. There is only one out there !! I guess he's the only one prepared to pay $70 more !! :lol

Do you have to pay the whole cost when you PO at Popcultcha?

Pre-orders under $300 AUD you have to pay in full I believe. Over $300 you can pay in full or just do a $100 deposit.

I went with the $100 deposit, and will pay the remaining balance when it's ready to ship.

Last edited:
Back