Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, exactly same story for me. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

I also checked for more reviews. There is only one out there !! I guess he's the only one prepared to pay $70 more !! :lol

The boat will be here and I?ll get my PO from SSC before my HK order. That?ll be a first :lol
Seriously only the Aussie radio commentator dude... the couple other reviewers are in the Philippines and that boat trip isn?t too far. They have nicer detailed shots of the figures as well.

Pre-orders under $300 AUD you have to pay in full I believe. Over $300 you can pay in full or just do a $100 deposit.

I went with the $100 deposit, and will pay the remaining balance when it's ready to ship.

Not sure I understand this - the mudtrooper is listed at $262, i.e. less than $300.

Not sure I understand this - the mudtrooper is listed at $262, i.e. less than $300.

If it costs LESS than 300, you have to pay in full. You can only put down a deposit if it costs more than 300.

Is your price in USD though?

I?m in the US and it?s allowing me to put down the $100. It clearly bases it off the $AUD amount being over $300

The boat will be here and I?ll get my PO from SSC before my HK order. That?ll be a first :lol
Seriously only the Aussie radio commentator dude... the couple other reviewers are in the Philippines and that boat trip isn?t too far. They have nicer detailed shots of the figures as well.

Haha you're on the pulse Dr !!

Paradox Nerd has some excellent not so brightly lit 4K footage. I believe he is in the States though. But he doesn't get all figures, however I think he is getting the Mudtrooper.

The Mudtrooper pre-order was up again on BBTS this morning, still reporting Q2 delivery. I got a pre-order in, just couldn't resist. Looks like it's sold out again.

Haha you're on the pulse Dr !!

Paradox Nerd has some excellent not so brightly lit 4K footage. I believe he is in the States though. But he doesn't get all figures, however I think he is getting the Mudtrooper.

Ah yes that?s the guy. He shows off the figure details well on his close ups. I guess since he?s here, state-side, we?ll have to wait on that one.

Great review!!! Might need to get another one.
Will the cloak need some water treatment to lay properly?

So, who would want a custom mud base with a Star Wars plaque reading ?IMPERIAL MUDTROOPER? on the front? Or just a mud base in general with whatever on the plaque for this bad boy?

I know I?ll probably be displaying this with helmet on as an Imperial only. Probably pick up a couple and do a double figure base.

So, who would want a custom mud base with a Star Wars plaque reading ?IMPERIAL MUDTROOPER? on the front? Or just a mud base in general with whatever on the plaque for this bad boy?

I know I?ll probably be displaying this with helmet on as an Imperial only. Probably pick up a couple and do a double figure base.

For consistency with the other troopers, they all just say Stormtrooper I think and not the 'Imperial' part.

For consistency with the other troopers, they all just say Stormtrooper I think and not the 'Imperial' part.

Definitely personal preference on the plaque. I always liked how the HT Rogue One plaques read “Imperial Stormtrooper” and “Imperial Death Trooper”. Just sounds cool to me. Mine will read “Imperial Mudtrooper” but I’ll definitely offer it with just Mudtrooper on it.

Definitely personal preference on the plaque. I always liked how the HT Rogue One plaques read “Imperial Stormtrooper” and “Imperial Death Trooper”. Just sounds cool to me. Mine will read “Imperial Mudtrooper” but I’ll definitely offer it with just Mudtrooper on it.

Are you able to show a preview of what the base could look like ?

Back