Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol tell that to our Politicians and Riksbank haha. Negative interest rates last 5 years and a currency that has dropped 40% to the dollar recent years. Can’t say this hobby is going to get any easier in the near future.... :gah:

Oh damn. That's gotta hurt. Although negative interest sounds interesting on a loan :lol

You could get it at Scifishop.se, it's a Swedish based company and they have it for 2000 DKKr. They ship with Postnord so I see no reason why they wouldn't ship to other nordic countries. Just check with them before you proceed to order.

I think I?ll order at scifishop then. Same price as the German shop I found - but Sweden for the win! ...do you have experience with when they usually receive the figures? Same as rest of Europe?

I think I?ll order at scifishop then. Same price as the German shop I found - but Sweden for the win! ...do you have experience with when they usually receive the figures? Same as rest of Europe?

Hello!

They usually get their stock a little after(a week tops) large suppliers in Europe get theirs. They are very easy to deal with and if you can’t find the item you’re looking for, they usually are able to bring them in. Just email them and you’ll get a quotation right away.

Do you have any danish resellers? Would be nice to add another store to the list of European sellers:clap

Hello!

They usually get their stock a little after(a week tops) large suppliers in Europe get theirs. They are very easy to deal with and if you can?t find the item you?re looking for, they usually are able to bring them in. Just email them and you?ll get a quotation right away.

Do you have any danish resellers? Would be nice to add another store to the list of European sellers:clap

I do have a danish reseller that Has very reasonable prices. Problem is though that he doesn?t have a physical store anymore and you need to order early - and communication can leave you a little worried if your order was actually made. But it has always worked out.
Find the group Sfx Base Collectors on FB and join.

Kinda off topic but how is Timewalker to deal with? I?ve been thinking of placing an order through them just to try somewhere different.

Timewalker are good folks. I've ordered from them a number of times and they are good to go.

I've got the Patrol Trooper idling in their warehouse until the Mud-Trooper is ready so that they both will ship out together for free.

Kinda off topic but how is Timewalker to deal with? I?ve been thinking of placing an order through them just to try somewhere different.

One of the best stores to deal with. Excellent customer service that's very personal since it's a small business. They double box and offer free shipping over a certain amount.

Is is safe to say the Mimban Stormtrooper is dead in the water? I know this is the mudtrooper thread, but I can't seem to find the Mimban one, but it's close enough lol

Never say no with Hot Toys. But I suppose you can with the Mimban.

Troopers are never really gone. You never know where it might show up in the near future. It could be featured in either The Mandalorian, Cassian or Obi-Wan series.

Troopers are never really gone. You never know where it might show up in the near future. It could be featured in either The Mandalorian, Cassian or Obi-Wan series.

Screenshot (8).jpg

Yeah that one is/was pretty low hanging fruit. Gotta think that the slight lull in the SW buying frenzy is part of the reasoning we aren’t seeing all these great figures getting made. The licensing fees are so high on SW, so the quotas need to be high as well. Look at how much stuff is languishing in stock on all the fan sites. Even a figure like Luke and Yoda don’t sell out any more. When was the last instant SW sellout? I can’t remember. Had this same conversation with the Beast Kingdom folks, who are niche for sure, but there was a time when SW fans couldn’t get enough of some well designed, well produced collectibles. For some reason that’s just cooled a bit. (Riaan Johnson....runs for cover)

Yeah that one is/was pretty low hanging fruit. Gotta think that the slight lull in the SW buying frenzy is part of the reasoning we aren?t seeing all these great figures getting made. The licensing fees are so high on SW, so the quotas need to be high as well. Look at how much stuff is languishing in stock on all the fan sites. Even a figure like Luke and Yoda don?t sell out any more. When was the last instant SW sellout? I can?t remember. Had this same conversation with the Beast Kingdom folks, who are niche for sure, but there was a time when SW fans couldn?t get enough of some well designed, well produced collectibles. For some reason that?s just cooled a bit. (Riaan Johnson....runs for cover)

No need to run for cover, I've got your back. Rian Johnson and KK are to blame imo. It's irrelevant if you like or hate TLJ, fact is the fan base is split over the movie and that is on them.

This therefore has a direct relationship on how many people buy toys. Also being the middle movie doesn't help, as main characters are not new anymore.

I totally agree if Star Wars was firing on all cylinders like Marvel then I'm sure Mimban Troopers etc would have been made.

But here we are....this is our current reality with Star Wars.

I am quietly confident that however The Mandalorian, Obi-Wan and Cassian series will reunite the fan base. Gritty and adult is what most of the fans want imo. We're not kids any more, even if we do collect figures....

Well thanks man! I have hope that the new formats will deliver what’s been missing from SW for a long time. And I agree, raising the level of sophistication wouldn’t hurt at all. Kids these days are more savvy than what they are playing to.

Back