Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really like to think that there will be a Instagram message from Hot Toys later today about this guy dropping in HK but........... I'll go back to sleep now.

I still think they will release the regular Han Solo first before the MudTrooper.

Yep. I did also have a peak when he was releasing and saw the dates were the same. Thought the same actually. They'll lead with the lead character no doubt. Then relatively quickly with this guy....I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes since as they can do all the head sculpts at once. Can’t remember what I have on order anymore. Started buying from different outlets but am also waiting to potentially buy from HK in some cases where I think the price might be reasonable (Bespin Leia), gets too confusing.

Makes since as they can do all the head sculpts at once. Can’t remember what I have on order anymore. Started buying from different outlets but am also waiting to potentially buy from HK in some cases where I think the price might be reasonable (Bespin Leia), gets too confusing.

Yeah tell me about it. I have an excel list going now. What figure, price, where bought from etc.

Also helps to plan space and which figures you really still need (OT Lando for example).

An Excel file would scare the crap out of me, being able to know how much cash-o-la has gone to this hobby!

I kept track last year and I couldn't believe it lol. I love accessories and I'd order stuff from Timewalker and eBay all the time. Those small orders add up fast lol.

I kept track last year and I couldn't believe it lol. I love accessories and I'd order stuff from Timewalker and eBay all the time. Those small orders add up fast lol.

I thought about doing that for parts (eBay, toy anxiety, etc) but that **** DOES add up very fast :slap

An Excel file would scare the crap out of me, being able to know how much cash-o-la has gone to this hobby!

That file will soon be deleted before the girlfriend/wife finds it.

Yeah there would be need to be some serious codes to avoid the quick math and then the fight.

Yeah my excel list is very well hidden. And I never have a total sum....ever. However for each figure I do add what it would cost to order from Sideshow, pay shipping to Europe, pay Import fees, pay VAT etc.

That gives me nice justification that I am actually saving a lot of money on each figure ordering from Chinese suppliers :lol

You guys are all crazy with this list talk. :lol. I don?t want to know the actual grand total (or anyone else to find out for that matter).

I am keeping the file mainly to see what I paid compared to prices at local stores.
Prior to buying, I write down retail price + discounts + shipping + customs from different vendors. That way, I can see the cheapest option at a glance. After I order, I delete them. Then only what I paid (fig?re + shipping + customs) vs local price remains.

This one should be released within the next month and a half right? ...I have never before preordered on eBay, but only the expensive places still have him left in Europe and I?m thinking of getting him this way... with a release date this close is it still a risky move?
Guess I could just open a item not received case if the release is delayed?
7c92852b4c4f757f1aadee5b66f34d69.jpg

This one should be released within the next month and a half right? ...I have never before preordered on eBay, but only the expensive places still have him left in Europe and I?m thinking of getting him this way... with a release date this close is it still a risky move?
Guess I could just open a item not received case if the release is delayed?
7c92852b4c4f757f1aadee5b66f34d69.jpg

You could get it at Scifishop.se, it's a Swedish based company and they have it for 2000 DKKr. They ship with Postnord so I see no reason why they wouldn't ship to other nordic countries. Just check with them before you proceed to order.

You could get it at Scifishop.se, it's a Swedish based company and they have it for 2000 DKKr. They ship with Postnord so I see no reason why they wouldn't ship to other nordic countries. Just check with them before you proceed to order.

Thanks! I looked at that and that?s not too bad. Good option to have for this and future releases.

Only problem is it's 3000 not 2000 ! Ah OK Swedish Krone's, maybe equals 2000 Danish. You guys need to cut off a zero :lol
Lol tell that to our Politicians and Riksbank haha. Negative interest rates last 5 years and a currency that has dropped 40% to the dollar recent years. Can’t say this hobby is going to get any easier in the near future.... :gah:

Back