1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that's too bad. I wished you liked it better. Maybe a 2nd viewing, now that expectations are in check.

Though I admit, there's not a lot of great designs in Solo. Disney's last two SW efforts really are lacking in designs -- something SW is known for as much as anything else. Disney needs to up its game.

Watched it again. Even better. JC Hong saw it today too. I've been nagging him to change the sculpt. Haven't wanted a figure this bad for a while. They can nail others why not here?

I think Donald Glover Lando is very deserving of a figure, they’d be dumb to pass that up. I’d probably buy a Qi’Ra.

Hopefully we get an ESB Lando reveal at comic con.

Oh, that's too bad. I wished you liked it better. Maybe a 2nd viewing, now that expectations are in check.

Though I admit, there's not a lot of great designs in Solo. Disney's last two SW efforts really are lacking in designs -- something SW is known for as much as anything else. Disney needs to up its game.

Mud troopers are a great concept idea imho. The rest of the imperials are less significant: Minban stormies-minor dirty stormie variation, patrol trooper-lame Sotrmie-scout hybrid, range trooper-meh.

Can't decide if I want to preorder this or not.

I want it having just seen the movie but I fear this is the only figure we're going to get and I don't really want just lone young Solo. Maybe I should just wait.

I see BBTS has an NRD on this. Standard for anything not OT.
Anakin and Obi-Wan didn't have NRD's. I think just anything post TLJ it seems.

Saw the film. And I thought it was good. So many references and a moment in the film made me jump. Although it could have been better I still had a lot of fun. And I'm definitely getting the figures now.

I want it having just seen the movie but I fear this is the only figure we're going to get and I don't really want just lone young Solo. Maybe I should just wait.

I might wait until the end of the year before committing to anything. I have materialism in my veins where I just want everything from a movie after I've just watched it (cough Spider-Man Homecoming cough).

Fingers crossed they really do announce an ESB Han at SDCC cause then there wouldn't be any doubt in my mind.

I'm gonna be honest - with the NRD he'll hang around BBTS as long as he will at SS. You're in no rush, and honestly more than likely will be able to pick this up post blogger picture release.

I think now that few days have passed, I could see regular edition Han and Lando if he’s made as buys. Just not really sure I’d go deeper than that. If Chewie comes out less derpy, maybe him too.

Soylo originated from comic book artist Ethan Van Schiver on Youtube ( ComicArtistPro Secrets). Soy is said to have properties that mimic Estrogen when absorbed into your body, implication is that when men eat soy it makes them more feminine.

Darth Maul- :rotfl

Thanks. I've been really curious about that. Seeing it everywhere. Heard that about soy, but, wow, that's a really long roundabout way to express a point. I see now why someone else said it wasn't worth finding out.

Box office will likely keep this a one-and-done figure.

Now who wants young Han without... 190 year-old "The Beast" ... or orange-shirt pansexual Lando...?

Box office will likely keep this a one-and-done figure.

Now who wants young Han without... 190 year-old "The Beast" ... or orange-shirt pansexual Lando...?

Hmmm tough choice. The Beast sounds the most interesting, but the Chewie sculpt is a "beast"........in a bad way:dunno

I mean just look at thing !!!

Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 10.50.13.jpg

Mud troopers are a great concept idea imho. The rest of the imperials are less significant: Minban stormies-minor dirty stormie variation, patrol trooper-lame Sotrmie-scout hybrid, range trooper-meh.

Yeah great concept with recycled Kylo’s goggles. Range trooper is dope, not meh! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta agree...Most likely just seeing young Han for this movie. With a very limited run.
Maybe a Chewbacca since most of the figure is "done" already from earlier figures. ..just need the twin bandoliers and goggles.

We may see a Lando at SDCC, but like Baze and Crossbones, the figure will be convention display fodder, never seeing a PO.

I bet we will see a 1/6 Donald "Calrissian" Glover in order to promote this new Hollywood lacayo ...
But a the Lando-Gambino 2 pack could be a SDCC 2018 must-have...

Lando shoot first.jpg

Saw the movie, it was good not great. Qi'ra was my favorite character, but I doubt she gets a figure with the film's low box office and not spectacular reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back