1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see Beckett's entire team made, plus Lando, Qi'ra, L3, Enfys Nest, Rangetrooper, etc., but after RO's offerings (a better reviewed and higher earning spin off) I sadly agree that this Han and possibly Chewie will be all we'll see.

I'd love to see Beckett's entire team made, plus Lando, Qi'ra, L3, Enfys Nest, Rangetrooper, etc., but after RO's offerings (a better reviewed and higher earning spin off) I sadly agree that this Han and possibly Chewie will be all we'll see.

You mean you'd like to have this lineup on your shelf

the-characters-of-solo-character-banner.jpg

Hot Toys nailed the likeness on this one - looks awesome! can't wait to see the incredible shift in likeness with the in hand photos...

I imagine when he first used 'Soylo' he couldn't wait to type it because it was so clever... and then when he used it for the first time his subscribers all laughed at how funny and clever it was... followed my a mass virtual high-fiving of incels across the internet. Bless.

I've kind of resigned myself that if HT makes Chewie specifically from this film then I'd get him and Han. If not I'm happy waiting until the next offering. Alden has a 3 picture deal so I'm sure they'll be at minimum one more Han film or cameos in other anthology films.

Admittedly Han was my least favorite of the OT characters (sorry, I'm a Luke man, lol) and went into the film with LOW expectations. MUCH better than I expected and very entertaining. So anyone on the fence, it's worth it :)

I've kind of resigned myself that if HT makes Chewie specifically from this film then I'd get him and Han. If not I'm happy waiting until the next offering. Alden has a 3 picture deal so I'm sure they'll be at minimum one more Han film or cameos in other anthology films.

Maybe Han will be in the Boba Fett movie.

I enjoyed the movie, mostly pleasantly surprised. But I don’t think we can expect to see HT go deep in this one I’m afraid.

As disappointing as I found the movie, I'll still be very tempted to pick up a Lando because of how cool those outfits looked... and also because it's freakin Donald Glover in a SW movie. I mean, come on. :D

I am shocked HT didn’t even milk troopers as always. What a huge ball drop. Maybe it’s because they are original and not just 501st variant of the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although we don't get that clear of an image of the Mudtrooper in the film due to how dirty everything is, that cutout of the trooper looks fantastic. Real 'Steampunk Nazi' vibe to it. I'd have bought that just for looking cool never mind it being SW related.

As a trooper collector, I was excited for this movie as I thought we will get at least 3 variants. What a bummer so far. Next SW announcement will tell us whether there will be Solo troopers I think.

Although we don't get that clear of an image of the Mudtrooper in the film due to how dirty everything is, that cutout of the trooper looks fantastic. Real 'Steampunk Nazi' vibe to it. I'd have bought that just for looking cool never mind it being SW related.

It has also an early Warhammer Space Marine mood...

I am shocked HT didn’t even milk troopers as always. What a huge ball drop. Maybe it’s because they are original and not just 501st variant of the same.

I said the same thing a few pages back. But thinking about it further, my wallet is breathing a sigh of relief :lol

They should have stuck Fett in the solo movie...as i don't know how their going to make a 2+ hour movie with him as the central character...
I for one don't want to see a big hollywood A lister with his helmet off for most of the film..
Fett is all about the mystique...that's what makes him cool....just like Judge Dredd

Would love to see more of young Han and Chewie though:)

They should have stuck Fett in the solo movie...as i don't know how their going to make a 2+ hour movie with him as the central character...
I for one don't want to see a big hollywood A lister with his helmet off for most of the film..
Fett is all about the mystique...that's what makes him cool....just like Judge Dredd

Would love to see more of young Han and Chewie though:)

Well for continuity’s sake if he takes his helmet off it should be Temura Morrison(sp) playing him

Back