1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will most likely be Daniel Logan for young Fett. I’d rather see Tem but Kathlene Kennedy will probably choose Logan.

I feel like their gonna be ambiguous about it and leave the helmet on the whole movie. If he talks, he may kinda sound like Temuera, and probably no reference to the clone wars.

So the deluxe comes with swappable hair. Any guesses on whether that's the whole hair, or only partial hair? Also, would the hair on the regular Han just be one solid piece without a seam? Any ideas on how they've done this before?

So the deluxe comes with swappable hair. Any guesses on whether that's the whole hair, or only partial hair? Also, would the hair on the regular Han just be one solid piece without a seam? Any ideas on how they've done this before?

They did this with Jyn. Seems like both heads will be the same, but possible they glue the regular hair sculpt down a bit.

The second hair sculpture will feature a channel in it to accommodate the goggles, similar to the one with ANH Han for the headset.

Even on the regular Jyn the hair was removeable. I bought a few spare heads when the normal version became available, and the hair always comes off with the magnets.

Since they started working on ESB figures, I'm really hoping for a Lando in some form or other - I think it's only a matter of time. After all, he's a main character and they've made lesser characters.

The Mudtrooper Han was a real surprise! Definitely getting that. I have Han deluxe on preorder and still hoping they do Chewie (with some refinements). Otherwise they should have included his gun and bondolier with Solo deluxe, so you could throw it on ANH or TFA Chewie. Either way, I have an extra ANH Chewie that i’d display with Solo, you really can’t have Solo without Chewie!

As for Lando, he’s the only other Solo figure I definitely want, so hoping we’ll still be seeing him. At least as a con exclusive or maybe in a deluxe 2 pack with Bespin Lando?!

The Mudtrooper Han was a real surprise! Definitely getting that. I have Han deluxe on preorder and still hoping they do Chewie (with some refinements). Otherwise they should have included his gun and bondolier with Solo deluxe, so you could throw it on ANH or TFA Chewie. Either way, I have an extra ANH Chewie that i’d display with Solo, you really can’t have Solo without Chewie!

As for Lando, he’s the only other Solo figure I definitely want, so hoping we’ll still be seeing him. At least as a con exclusive or maybe in a deluxe 2 pack with Bespin Lando?!

I'm pretty sure they'll do a Lando. He was getting pretty good press leading up to this movie. i.e the time when HT had to have started on him.

Would love this from HT. If it doesn't happen the Hasbro figure looks great.
2b7933e1bdf6d261c70e42eeb4d572ac.jpg

Pulled the trigger on the deluxe... it's nice to have a new generation OT character :cool:

Last edited:
Honestly, I thought that Alden's physical resemblance to Harrison Ford was like if Disney had tried to cast the role using an ep IV Han Solo Hot Toys figure as a point of reference. Which makes this Hot Toys figure all the more hilarious as it looks like a case of diminishing returns.

I'm not even sure this figure has all that great of a resemblance to the new actor, especially considering that the facial expression they chose was not, to my memory anyway, used in the actual movie. Most the time, Solo was either chin down and scowling looking up, or just furrowing his eyebrows.

header1-2.jpg

The irony is that I'm usually all for smiling face sculpts, but this is one case where I think a more serious expression would have helped make a physical connection.

That, and is it just me or does this look like closer to Kurt Russell (circa Big Trouble in Little China)?

russell-and-carpenter.jpg

Lol thanks

I just think they have their Hans mixed. I think the TFA old-Han would have been better suited for an "amused" portrait, especially for that "We're home" pose recreation, whereas the Solo young-Han should have had a sullen expression, since he wore that most of the movie

I think the expression they chose is perfect (and executed so much better than that weird smirk on Stormtrooper Han). All they need to do is just improve the likeness a bit.

Back