1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just heard JAN-MARCH 2020, but that's from Big Chief here in the UK. We always get stuff last.

Hot Toys don't really give a stuff when they releases things, all they care about is making Iron Man figures.

Wow! If this and the Mudtrooper (which seems likely now) get delayed til next year, 2019 will be the first year since 2008 that I will not be getting a single figure.

Do we have updates on when young Han figure is coming out? I ordered it a year ago and the website said Q3/Q4 2019. hope it is soon.

Wow! If this and the Mudtrooper (which seems likely now) get delayed til next year, 2019 will be the first year since 2008 that I will not be getting a single figure.

At this point, even if they show it tomorrow I think you'll struggle to get it by year end. With the typical wait between Hong Kong release and the rest of the world getting it. Then with Xmas shipping chaos.

Unless of course you're getting him direct from HK.

At this point, even if they show it tomorrow I think you'll struggle to get it by year end. With the typical wait between Hong Kong release and the rest of the world getting it. Then with Xmas shipping chaos.

Unless of course you're getting him direct from HK.

I have them on pre-order from Sideshow, so yeah, at this point it looks like I really won't get any figures this year.

Good man.

:rotfl

They definitely wouldn't cancel figures that have already went up for order. Especially when it's been this long. Look at JL Superman. Could take two years but he'll be here. :lol

Back