Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still trying to figure out how to make a different sized version of this guy. Tried the tall stormtrooper body but the bodies are basically the same. Feel like I have to try a shorter snowtrooper instead of a taller one.

That sad thing is I feel I need one more just to hold that sweet rifle. If only there was a commander to lead them...

KnJKPEu.jpg

W7pp8FN.jpg

lbAFcr4.jpg

7OKoWbZ.jpg

tWAFt9d.jpg

Az95vHr.jpg

qpN3NXa.jpg

Oc5YadX.jpg

H93UlQM.jpg

Even sadder is the Sideshow body is more poseable :monkey3 (unless I remove the Hot Toys fat suit).

Nice pictures! :duff

Finally got around to getting the backpack Clipped on instead of only using the magnet. Can't remember who posted about rotating the D-rings but Thanks, made it alot easier!

Yup, amazing display, momaw. I gotta rebuy that e-web immediately. You might want to consider one of those black Imperial droids Sideshow has to round out the display.

Yes great posing and photos Momaw !!!! That e-Web is a must with a group of them. Very impressive display !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really nice !! Love the snow troopers . Really difficult trying to avoid getting into all the Star Wars stuff . These in particular are really tough to avoid getting .

Back