Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice set up WTC. YEAH I LOVED THE HT SNOW TROOPER SO MUCH HAD TO ADD MORE. IMG_0272.jpg

A few pics of the Snowtrooper I just got. I'm not a gamer and not familiar with Battlefront at all, but once I saw him with the rocket launcher I just knew I'd have to get that version. The jetpack takes things a bit too far for my taste though, so not going to bother with that.

20181225_191407.jpg

20181225_191500.jpg

20181225_191543.jpg

That looks great above, I'll have to try out the bazooka.

oUpuoqA.jpg

"Halt those reindeer right there Santa! Prepare to be boarded!"

A few pics of the Snowtrooper I just got. I'm not a gamer and not familiar with Battlefront at all, but once I saw him with the rocket launcher I just knew I'd have to get that version. The jetpack takes things a bit too far for my taste though, so not going to bother with that.

View attachment 437560

View attachment 437561

View attachment 437562

Nice pose Dave! Been playing the Battlefront games for the past year. Haven’t had a gaming system for over a decade - it’s Star Wars so... :)
But yeah I’m not feeling the jet packs on these guys either. The bazooka... definitely.

That looks great above, I'll have to try out the bazooka.

View attachment 437586

"Halt those reindeer right there Santa! Prepare to be boarded!"

Haha Nice!

The bazooka is a great look I reckon. Makes him stand out in a lineup where most others just have blasters or rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot Aliaz!

I have an issue with the helmet not getting fit into place, when I try to rotate the head it pops off. You think it’s possible to remove the black foam without dealing any damage to the helmet?

Gotta get that E-web though, but looks a bit too tight to be used in a detolf...

Nice shot Aliaz!

I have an issue with the helmet not getting fit into place, when I try to rotate the head it pops off. You think it’s possible to remove the black foam without dealing any damage to the helmet?

Gotta get that E-web though, but looks a bit too tight to be used in a detolf...

I've got 2 troopers and the E-web in mine; posted above w/ the Santa hats. It fits pretty well; I have Leia tucked in the opposite corner too.

Love the pictures above dukefett, davejames and Aliaz! These are two of my favourite figures - you can get so much play out of the vinyl cowls that every head-turn seems like they're a new expression.

Here are mine!

IMG_5866.jpg

has anybody else custom weathered their snow troopers to change up the exact same look on each ones body armor, i took a go at it and i feel it looks so much better, especially since i have both troopers and e-web gun on one shel together, they no longer look like the same figure.

has anybody else custom weathered their snow troopers to change up the exact same look on each ones body armor, i took a go at it and i feel it looks so much better, especially since i have both troopers and e-web gun on one shel together, they no longer look like the same figure.

Pics please! I think my worry would be over-doing it on the weathering as you want to cover over the areas of similarity (particularly on the helmet and chest) but without going over the top. Maybe if I had a third I'd give it a go!

I've thought about it but then thought out of anyone who ever sees my figures I'm gonna be the only one to notice that lol. I don't mind it so much since I have them posed differently the lack of differences should stand out less.

Back