Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers, gents. When you're able to photograph them in stuff like this with lots of space you always wish you had a few more to really make the scene but regular displaying doesn't allow for it for me unfortunately. Before I had a chance to photograph Luke it started to thaw!!

IMG_6339.jpg

Yes... I know everybody else has posted pics of their in the snow but it's the first I've had that's stuck so he was going out in it.

Nice !! Reposting for awesomeness !! Very realistic Robianco !!

Nowhere near as good as Robs shot but I had to get out and take a pic of one of my Snowies while I had the chance :wink1:

Snow.jpg

So bummed I missed out on this guy when he was available. It's my birthday next Thursday, so I've been thinking of trying to track down a figure I really want =P

What do you guys think would be a good price to grab these for?

Also, anyone have a pick of one in a white besta by chance?...

Spent a couple of worried minutes failing to properly upload the phoots, but here are some in a white Besta.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spent a couple of worried minutes failing to properly upload the phoots, but here are some in a white Besta.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's a pretty white Besta :lol

Just use the small framed picture icon in the menu bar at the top when you post something. Then you can paste straight from your computer. No Flickr, Photobucket or anything needed. Easy. You just need to have 10 posts or so I think before that becomes available.

That's a pretty white Besta :lol

Just use the small framed picture icon in the menu bar at the top when you post something. Then you can paste straight from your computer. No Flickr, Photobucket or anything needed. Easy. You just need to have 10 posts or so I think before that becomes available.

Thanks - I found it pretty strange that there was no upload from file option for me - now I know better!

Back