Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the love guys! Glad to see it's been enjoyed (as well as made a few of you laugh)! I really have been in the Star Wars Battlefront mood lately, so I think that heavily influenced my desire for an in action pose. These figures can do so much so realistically, if a dynamic pose is appropriate I go for it!

I've always strayed away from collecting the Bounty Hunters and Hoth related Imperials - saving money and space not falling down that rabbit hole... Ultimate fail.
Picked up Probe Droid (i've always wanted either way) which lead to a deal on an AT-AT Driver... aaand then this guy.
SSF.jpg
No space so he will be going back in the box until i can get him a proper home for him and his Hoth stompin buddies.
This is an amazing figure. Stoked i got one:yess:
Now i need 2 more :slap

I've always strayed away from collecting the Bounty Hunters and Hoth related Imperials - saving money and space not falling down that rabbit hole... Ultimate fail.
Picked up Probe Droid (i've always wanted either way) which lead to a deal on an AT-AT Driver... aaand then this guy.
View attachment 369320
No space so he will be going back in the box until i can get him a proper home for him and his Hoth stompin buddies.
This is an amazing figure. Stoked i got one:yess:
Now i need 2 more :slap

that`s how I felt then I wound up with 5 total. three of them are hot toys and two ss with HT helmets. congrats on your snowy.

So I thought I’d be able to hold out and find a loose helmet to put on my sideshow snowtrooper to make it more presentable but so far I haven’t been able to get a hold of o e and now stock of these guys has pretty much dried up... anyone have any ideas on where to pick one up?

So I thought I’d be able to hold out and find a loose helmet to put on my sideshow snowtrooper to make it more presentable but so far I haven’t been able to get a hold of o e and now stock of these guys has pretty much dried up... anyone have any ideas on where to pick one up?

did you try Toyanxiety? they part out almost everything

The figure sold out fairly quickly at retail. I don’t think you’ll see a lot of part outs happening anymore, if at all. The window has likely closed unless they re-release the figure down the road.

The figure sold out fairly quickly at retail. I don’t think you’ll see a lot of part outs happening anymore, if at all. The window has likely closed unless they re-release the figure down the road.

I would've said the same thing about the HT Colonial Marines but TA has managed to find a few of those sets to part out this year so anything is possible.
I'd recommend watching TA during Star Wars event days like May 4th.

Back