Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't really get a good look at Dak, as he's wearing the helmet the whole time. This is how actor John Morton (who played Dak) looked in Superman II.

MV5BYTVmY2YzODgtNjJjZi00NGI4LWE4ODctYjJhNTE3OGVkNzQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

I am picking up a second to customize into a Dak. I will be displaying them together on my shelf though, I don't have a Snowspeeder. I plan on using the Luke headsculpt to upgrade my dx07.
Do you have a line on the blue anchors logos for the Dak helmet? I assume that decals guy on eBay. I am probably going to get some more correct plum-color emblems made up for Luke's helmet.

Dak's helmet is a nice nod to the way the helmets look in the ANH briefing before Lucas decided to change them.

Do you have a line on the blue anchors logos for the Dak helmet? I assume that decals guy on eBay. I am probably going to get some more correct plum-color emblems made up for Luke's helmet.

Dak's helmet is a nice nod to the way the helmets look in the ANH briefing before Lucas decided to change them.
Its a pretty simple helmet. I will remove what paint I can, repaint and then use some insignia decals I have left over. I will then repaint the insignias to the proper shade of blue.

This was definitely one release where buying first batch from HK for that extra $125-$150 more was definitely a waste of money just to get him 3 weeks early yikes!

3 weeks lulz

Obviously if you have a YT channel business to maintain it makes sense i’m just referring to non YT collectors.

Last edited:
This was definitely one release where buying first batch from HK for that extra $125-$150 more was definitely a waste of money just to get him 3 weeks early yikes!

I mean arguably that’s true for every release unless you’re doing something actually helpful with it. eg. Making stands like Coco.

I’m never in a rush to get a figure. I’m happy to wait to support the US retailers I like and trust to take care of my purchases.

Anyone have the Sideshow that can do a side by side photo comparison? The Sideshow release is really good IMO, so I'm hesitating to upgrade. Understand the head sculpt is better, but mine is displayed helmeted.

Back