Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling seriously tempted to order one now. It's never been one of my favorite SW ships, but a giant 1/6 version would still look insanely cool in the collection. Especially with this figure next to it.
What I really want is a dagobah swamp wrecked dirty broken half drowned x wing for this luke to stand on

@endo1 recent example: stunt team came and set up a steel mechanical beam with wire rigging for a murder victim (stuntperson) to 'hang' from. Carpentry department skinned it to look like a barn beam. Sets then dressed it in real (but non-practical) ropes and knot work for depth and realism.

Following that example, @Wor-Gar would be correct in accusing Sets of bubble-wrapping the straps, but I don't know how Lucasfilm's crew worked back in the late '70s and early '80s. Sets doesn't generally touch picture vehicles when I work, but the snowspeeder is a rig on a set, not a vehicle.

Last edited:
@endo1 recent example: stunt team came and set up a steel mechanical beam with wire rigging for a murder victim (stunperson) to 'hang' from. Carpentry department skinned it to look like a barn beam. Sets then dressed it in real (but non-practical) ropes and knot work for depth and realism.

Following that example, @Wor-Gar would be correct in accusing Sets of bubble-wrapping the straps, but I don't know how Lucasfilm's crew worked back in the late '70s and early '80s. Sets doesn't generally touch picture vehicles when I work, but the snowspeeder is a rig on a set, not a vehicle.
Sounds like an interesting day at work, and no threat of frostbite I trust? Lol.

I found these collection of articles on LFL that gives a nice call back to the glory days of working on ESB. Enjoy! 🤗

https://www.lucasfilm.com/news/ilm-pioneers-remember-the-empire-strikes-back/

@endo1 recent example: stunt team came and set up a steel mechanical beam with wire rigging for a murder victim (stunperson) to 'hang' from. Carpentry department skinned it to look like a barn beam. Sets then dressed it in real (but non-practical) ropes and knot work for depth and realism.

What do you do for a living bro

90D3F8E9-FC3A-413D-A16F-3F66A519CB0B.png

What would you say is a good price to get this guy now? 300? 350? Or too much?

What would you say is a good price to get this guy now? 300? 350? Or too much?
Anything under $450 would be a win and that’s with the slower shipping option if you choose the faster you can forget about below $450.

Lacking patience comes with a high price lol

Ok I just did a check out with the slowest shipping for $415.00 US but I used a 5% code.

Last edited:
Back